The Official - CLYW News

More hats will be released right? I missed my chance at a black bip bop hat.

Dang I was going to buy a 5 panel but the price went up and I can no longer afford one at $30 I was hard pressed but decided I’d buy one but now its just to far out of my reach (someone wanna be my secret hat Santa? Lol), those 5 panels sure look nice though!

Just bought a Yeti and didn’t even have to pay an arm and leg for it!

When?? I don’t want to buy the first run yeti due to the string rip and spacers problem when will new and improved ones be out??

Sorry no idea right now.

Give him some time. He has no help(my offer for free help is still available though no joke)and he has a daughter to take care of. They’ll come eventually.

Where in the world is jensen kimmit. Seemed so down at worlds, was still friendly. Miss his instagram posts hope to see him again soon great guy

My parents just surprised me with a canvas and it’s amazing. Like really best yoyo I have its awesome.

1 Like

Jensen is taking a leave from yoyoing for now. He just needs a bit time with himself. Being as popular and famous as him, I can’t imagine it being easy to please eager fanboys since he’s set the bar so high.

I am wondering when the Arctic Circle: Second Expedition will be released.

He has a few other things in the works. I would actually expect it to be released as first or second of the “new stuff” I’ve seen.

So we now have AC2,Bonfire,Yeti,Gnarwhal 2 and now we just have to wait for Chuck’s signature.
I love how things have picked back up! :slight_smile: Only thing I’m disappointed in is that my wallet will be empty after all this… Just bought a Yeti and have a Summit waiting at my dads so no more buying jos, just got to save for these releases. Getting AC2 and Bonfire for sure!

CLYW has a team of individuals who don’t just like to play with the yoyos… But are also glad that we get to call Chris Mikulin our friend. Since 2006 he’s been able to establish himself as a pillar of the yoyo community.

Song is “After Hours” by Caribou

10 Likes

An amazing video that really shows what a wonderful team CLYW is. I’m sure Chris is in tears right now.

To Chris and all of the team members, just keep doing what you’re doing. You guys are the coolest.

Also the Puffin 2

Finally got my Yeti yesterday. It is amazing. Everything you want in a yoyo. Smooth on the string, floaty. Good for horizontal. I also got to try Nehemiah’s colored Yeti’s. And I gotta say they play even better it was almost dead smooth.

Also got I play a 1st Run 28 Stories Peak… OMG

I think he may be taking a break. He did it on the summit and cliff very close together. I think he might want more people to think like you then bang they sell out immediately.

Does anyone know if the Yetis will come out before Christmas? Thank you!

I asked him if Yeti’s will be available by mid November and he said hopefully, so my guess is latest would see is beginning of December. I am awaiting too, b/c I just traded mine. Looking to pick up 2-3 when they drop to have for Illinois states.

Thanks!