The Official - CLYW News

this sounds killer. I would love to see more snow day-esque anos. My Avalanche is an understated beauty!

Duuuuurti Kuuuurti Woot woot!

WOAHH!!!  Check out Zach’s freestyle from the Northern Colorado YoYo Invitational … So many crazy elements in there!  Love seeing his style develop over the years.  Incredible!

I was thinking the same thing as I purchased a 7075 Chief. If there are any of 7075 Canvas’ made I will own one.

Bip-Bop 7075 Canvas?.. OMG!

Best video so far 2013…

Ya I would kill for that. The Canvas is my favorite CLYW throw. Had to swoop up a bip bop chief and a gravy boat canvas.

7075… BZY Canvas :wink:

Love that video… best of 2013 definitely. Well, so far  :wink:

Chase Hadden got a spot on CLYW!! Go Chase!!

Lol pretty funny that SR just mentioned him. I think Chris may be taking notes.

1 Like

Wow, CLYW’s been picking a lot of people up lately. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bringing Chase onto the team has been in the works for a while. So happy to finally make it official!

2 Likes

Is there a story behind it or is it top secret yoyo biz that we can’t know about? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey chris just curious if you guys are planning on doing a 2nd run of the cliff? would really like to pick one up but I havnt heard anything about a 2nd run.

-Jim

I really want a new peak. there should definitely be another run! who else wants another run of the peaks? there should be like a round 2 peak or something

Forsuree!

It would be more like round 4 because each run (1st, 2nd and 3rd) each had slight design changes. I would love to see a special run of the peak because I would love to see how one drop could perfect the peak and make it as smooth as all the new clyw throws.

It is currently in the works :slight_smile:

i heard you might be making a plastic, is that true?

If there was ever to be another peak run it would have been in honer of Ben the creator of the Peak history thread

Chris stated a while ago that the peak was done and they were moving onto newer things and my bet is that it’ll stay like that