The Official - CLYW News

Hey Chris what is the difference between the clyw center track and the yyf center track?

I just got a gnarwhal for my b-day and gift cards so I got a blizzard chief too!!!

Im pretty sure there isnā€™t anything different. Turning Point uses them as well. Just a good bearing for a good price.

Exactly.

The Center-Trac bearings in CLYW return tops are the same as the ones in YYF - all made by Central Bearing Co.

Here is a nice Pic I took of my ā€œHulk Smashā€ collection. Hey Chris, how about a Hulk Smash Blizzard??

7075 Chiefs. I am beside myself. 68.4g

Chris, Why must you tease my bank account so?

I love that shade of green on the 7075, Iā€™ve wanted to pick up a Hulk Smash, but I havenā€™t really cared for the more recent greens, a little to light for my taste. I like this more in your face color. Now if we can just get the old Darker. more vibrant Blue on the 28 stories weā€™ll be in business and and CLYW will make me very broke lol.

Lol yep. Love this darker green. A darker blue on 28stories would be much nicer as well.

Ya same here. The A.C hulk smash is to light. I love the green on my hulk smash Peak and this one looks a lot like that colorway. I wish they would do more of the heavy splash cause that looked sick on the hulk smash Canvas. I need to stop staying on top of the yoyo news cause its killing my bank account lol

Hey are you going to release any more sasquatches in the future? I really want but they are sold out and have been for a long time! Please restock!

They are exactly the same, we buy our bearings direct from YoYoFactory.

I have been asked a lot about this lately, I think we might do another small run. Weā€™ll see.

I have a feeling that the Canvas would be incredible in 7075.

• light solid color anodization (clear!)
  • laser etched art from Sid Seed or the classic CLYW antlers

Thatā€™s my little vision. The Canvas is one of my favs as it stands, but 7075 might really make it a powerhouse, I think it would wear the extra weight beautifully.

Welcome to the team Michael Kurti!!!

http://www.cariboublog.com/michael-kurti-joins-clyw/

YES

Yay! Congratulations!

But why is Chase Hadden not on CLYW? Heā€™s one of the best players his age. He seems like the essence of CLYW. He just has that artistic style, kind of similar to Jensen.

Thank you for giving me another player to obsess over, jk! Heā€™s so good!

Newest run of Puffins has a dark blue 28s! And a nice green on Ninja Hurdles!

Michael Kurti has some nutty skill. Just nutty.

Congrats Kurti!

This is pretty much my thoughts exactly. When I watch a Chase Hadden video, I always say to myself, ā€œI wonder when CLYW will pick him upā€¦ā€