The Noble Disk newsletter - PDF link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwMmMW74Nhq9WkpsSEdodnVjWGM

Here is the completed file. Took a little over a week to complete this. Feel free to download it, print it, share it, etc. But it is NOT TO BE SOLD.

For those that don’t know, back in a time called the nineties internet wasn’t as accessible as it is today. Believe it or not, not everyone had the internet in their home, or even had a computer! So things called “newsletters” were produced. This is how we got a lot of our yoyo information then. The Noble Disk, and the YoYoTimes, were the two main newsletters. The Noble Disk mainly focused on the scene in New England, and the east coast. But there is a ton of useful information in these, and history. Interestingly there is an article on “flow” in Volume 9 Issue 1.

10 Likes

cool stuff 8)

I started to rad Vol.1 Iss.1 yesterday on break but had to go back to work. Looked really interesting! I look forward to this going back up. Thanks for bringing this newsletter back to the Interwebs; I’ll read it and help carry the torch. :slight_smile:

Thanks! Work is really dead right now, so it’s giving me a lot of time to work on it. Ahead of where I thought I’d be. Have about 250 pages of editing to go. Once the editing and formatting is done then I’ll be starting on the table of contents and navigation for it. Hoping by Friday it’ll be completed :slight_smile:

1 Like

ebook is completed! File link is updated in the first post. Hope everyone enjoys it!

4 Likes

This is awesome – if you haven’t already, contact The Internet Archive, they will happily archive all this stuff permanently on their servers. They’ll also take and scan any print 'zines you have.

1 Like

This is really neat @AaronW! I missed this before! Nice work and thanks for sharing it here!

Glad everyone is enjoying it. Once I found out I could get the original digital copies, it just seemed like they had to be redone so players today could have access to them.

1 Like