The most recent yoyo you tried for the first time that really impressed you?

What was it?

My Space Cowboy still impresses me. It’s one of the few yoyos that I still haven’t gotten tired of–and I received it for Christmas last year.

Yoyojam x Yomega Odyssey. Honestly it looks lightweight and doesn’t seem to have a lot of rim weight, but it is completely solid and stable as if it was metal.
Yoyojam Diamondback, it’s like, the most perfect weight distribution ever.

Yoyofactory Cyborg 2.0. I thought from pics that shape is good.

But when I got it was too good. I’m in love from that time.

And metal replay too.

Recently, I received a Recreational Revolution Electric Daisy. 69 grams, high walls, organic shape. Didn’t really expect much from it due to the specs and shape.

When I first threw it, I noticed how light it feels on the string. It’s 69 grams, how is that even possible? And because it’s pretty heavy, it’s got some good stability and spin times. I just fell in love with it.

I never expected that I would love a really heavy organic yo-yo, considering that most of my daily throws are 65-gram, V-shaped YYRs.

Love at first throw. My CLYW Scout. AMAZINGLY SMOOTH.

I guess this would come as no surprise to some of you, but for me it is the Armament from YoYoWorkshop.

Armament for me as well.

Sorry but I have two to mention. Only because they are both very impressive and I threw them both the same day.

The Aviator 2 and the Armament.

1 Like

I have no yet thrown an Aviator 2, but I hear they are sweet sauce.

Whimsy roar.

Replay. Both metal and plastic versions. They’re great.

Recess Joyride. Very nice throw

New FHZ is amazing. Same price as replay. Infinitely better IMO

Really? I never would have guessed.

c3yo move is my new competition throw.

i got it less than a week ago.

The Aviator 2 and the Turntable. Both very nice :slight_smile:

I would have to say a 7075 KLR by General Yo. I just feels amazing on the string and feel really nice in the hand.

I gotta say I put off buying a YYF Horizon for month and finally bit the bullet. I love the weight, shape, and overall look. Plays great for the price.

I really like the fixed axle yoyo I bought from Jensen. Good craftsmanship.