THE MEGA COLLAB!!! GET THOSE VIDS IN!

i can throw a mad sleeper… but i can make that thing sleep for a good few minutes, so i won’t be able to stay within the 20 second time limit

maybe next time

best of luck to yall

Change to 10 seconds.

This guy is in.

I want in, but how do I send a video to you guys?

It should be in between at 15 seconds b/c 20 is a little too long but 10 is a little to short. Just my opinion.

I’m in !!!

Why not? I’m in!

When you think about individual tricks, yes. But when you think about a MEGA COLLAB of growing proportions, a quick trick is going to be the only thing that makes sense. I think if SOME people just happen to contribute 5-second bangers, and other people still have 15-second combos, it’ll work out on average. But if everyone stretches the time limit, a 10-minute video is going to be daunting.

I am soooo in :smiley:

10 seconds seems more than appropriate.

1 Like

Do i send my video to you guys through email? What is it?

I will make a clip for this!!

I’ll try to do it.

Due date?

The due date will be decided once i feel everyone who wants to participate has a spot

I’m in!

Good smelling? :smiley:

I’m in, although if there ends up being too many people and the video too long then I don’t mind not taking part. Would be cool though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or another thing you can do is make this a series of videos instead of compressing all the tricks into one vid.

A long vid is the point…

TO PARTICIPANTS: You may be asked to refilm for the following reasons;

Vertical videos. We dont like those.
Bad camera angle; as in, you cannot see the yoyo, or MOST of the string
Bad quality; you dont really need to worry, as long as its not TOTALLY blurry
Bad string/shirt combination; pretty much, Don’t use white string and wear a white shirt
Extreme camera shake.

We will be very lenient.
Im so exited to see those videos!!! ;D ;D email them to me whenever you like! There isnt a due date yet!

Email videos, questions, and comments to:

Ethanccohen@gmail.com

Editors feel free to make announcements whenever you like.

So go pros mounted on you head won’t work?