THE MEGA COLLAB!!! GET THOSE VIDS IN!

Why wouldn’t it?

well if the vid ends up being like 20 mins long we could do part 1and 2

A thought: if this is meant to showcase the community, wouldn’t most of us want to have shots where you can see our faces? (except the shy among us). I mean, if there’s a bit of text that flashes “GregP” and all you see is a yoyo, string, and hands… seems like it would mean a bit less, right?

With some slick editing, you could have our faces visible and then cut-scene to the trick itself… but that would require participants to film a couple camera angles n’ stuff.

My account lets me upload 20 mins or more videos :o

Greg P, that is a great idea. If a participant chooses to to so, is they use a wide shot, i can zoom to their face, and go down to their hands, in a way that you will only miss the first 0.5-1 sec of clip, which is just the throw.

Yea i want people to be able to see me

no thnx, i dont got nuff tricks 4 10 hole secs

Today is the last chance to join in!

Count me in!

Its Erik With a K ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will join, do we have to send vids today?

I dont think so this is just the deadline for joining

lol yeah also it is Mr.Nightshadow95 with a 95 on the end :wink: so don’t worry they did not just mess your username lol

im not worried i just thought it was kinda funny ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can’t wait what trick should I do…

Making my vid tomorrow have a sick combo

Is it to late to join? I’d be totally down to do this! I’ve got the perfect trick also!

If you put off the deadline until like the end of October I could get a bunch of good people at Iowa States to do a combo! I know like Adam B, Eric T, Spencer, Blake and whole bunch of other great throwers will be there.

Count me in.

We need to get Andre to make a vid for this!