Forum Project :)

Hello people of ice, hopscotch and soup!

I had a cool idea that has been done once or twice already, and that is to make a video with all of the members who respond on this that they want to join!

Concept is pretty simple…
Step 1: Comment below saying that you want in on the action
Step 2: Shoot a video of yourself doing a few tricks/combos
Step 3: PM me for the e-mail address to send your video clips to.
Step 4: Wait for the video to release on this YouTube channel…

There are some guidelines that those participating are encouraged to follow…

1. Video clips must (preferably) be under 1 minute (if you go over a couple seconds, it wont kill anyone exept a few carrots)

2. This can be of any style(s) of play (including Double Dragon, Mobius, etc. You can also do multiple styles, for example, 1a and 4a, or 2a and 5a, etc.

If there are any further questions, ask below!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

EDIT: DEADLINE IS JANUARY 31ST DUE TO LACK OF ENTRIES :wink:

Sounds fun, I might just enter :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll try

1 Like

I’m in on this one.

1 Like

If there are 10 players, and all shoot a one minute video, wouldn’t that make it 10 minutes? that would be too long…

Im in!! ;D

It depends, maybe multiple yoyoers are displayed at the same time :slight_smile:

I’m just going to edit all entries into one giant vid unless its an absolute obscure amount (anywhere over 45 for those curious)

I also will be making a video, but will take up to 45 more (totaling a maximum of 46 individual vids including mine that will be edited together, one by one :P)

I emailed in a couple of clips.

1 Like

Thanks! Getting on editing asap. :smiley:

I guess I might try :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m game. Will shoot you a PM here in a minute.

1 Like

My son and I will do it. It might not be until Tuesday or Wesnesday until we can get you the clips.

1 Like

Is there a deadline? If so the when?

Srry cnt anter. Dont want two hrt ony carrots

but der feelins ull get hert if u dunt

What der heck?

he duzint went 2 mkae a vido mor den minut long

will u put a failing noob [me] in it? ;D

I don’t see why not? We’re not making it to win a video contest or anything. We’re just showing off those on the YYE Forums. It’s probably good to have a noob to show that everyone enjoys it, noobs to pros.

Why would i exclude anyone?!??

Zorro has said what i feel about this above :smiley: