The Loop off! A 2April event powered by YYBC

Welcome to the first annual 2April Loop off!

The person with the Most consecutive loops by 1pm est Friday the 26th wins.

Rules are simple 1 handed loops count as one loop 2 handed loops are double. Let’s start slow and build it up. No need to post a video with 500 single handed loops off the bat let’s build it up a tad.

Rules are relatively simple. Clock starts now. Post a video with the sponsor banner and tell us how many loops you had. You’re welcome to speed up the video a bit but we have to be able to tell the loops happened and no editing the loops l. This means no jump cuts or anything like that. No cheating obviously that would be lame. Post the video to this thread and tell us how many loops you had. I’m not super picky about how the loops are as long as they are consecutive and unbroken. The moment you pause your done. I don’t care what kind of loops you throw nor how much they lean clean loops are nice but it’s gonna get messy if your string tension isn’t managed while looping.

I’ll try to keep up with things in the main thread but the goal is to beat the largest number posted which should be the last video in the thread so it should sort of flow naturally. I expect it might be mildly messy at first with folks submitting videos that overlap but the one with the highest number is top dawg.

Submissions end Friday April 26th 1pm eastern time. This way it doesn’t distract people from the main event and gives people a chance to still try and win some amazing prizes.

Note if you win the loop off you can’t win a second 2April prize in the main event.

Check out the main 2April event for more details on the other prizes, sponsors, and ways to win.

Loop off prize

loop off
sponsor product name
Unprld JPL Solutions Loop Up x2
Krom Kendama stickers x4
Project 44 company Mugen Looping String (10cts/Assorted)
Project 44 company Mugen Looping String (10cts/Assorted)
Krom Kendama carabiner x2
ARoundSquare DeadEye titanium Polished
5 Likes

Speaking of sponsors Unprld coming in hot with a pair of the best loopers on the market.

9 Likes

This is what 3 double synchronous loops so 6 total. Idk I’m tired. Brandon on Instagram: "Loop off https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/the-loop-off-a-2april-event-powered-by-yybc/399009?u=captrogers"

Kicking it off easy

5 Likes

Raise. 10.

6 Likes

Fine we can call this like 11

3 Likes

I counted 24…

I didn’t catch the first one so I didn’t count it but I forgot to trim that out so here we are… my second attempt was 11

1 Like

I saw 24…

Hold my coffee.

That was 28.

Someone’s going to come in and just drop 200 on us and we’ll both be knocked out @Captrogers :joy:

I might have to drop to one hand for future entries :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Go for 2 hands until your left fades, try hard to catch the left and keep the right going. If I were to follow this advice…I might be able to dazzle you all with….10!!!:scream::scream:

3 Likes

I can’t do two handed loops for the life of me :joy:… But here is 30 singles for you! :yo-yo:

6 Likes

There we go . Get at it.

2 Likes

Added the A02 deadeye to the loop off prizes as I wasn’t aware it was coming when I originally was in contact with them

Updated the prize list above to reflect. This prize list is now on par value wise with all other prizes which is super cool.

Also remember we only got till Friday for this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

38? Loops.

6 Likes

I counted 22 × 2 = 44
Awesome!!

2 Likes

I still can’t do doubles :joy:…but here is 60 singles!

5 Likes

70 loops three ways because two hands was not clean.

5 Likes

Hit 100. (singles of course :joy:)

6 Likes

Nice. Now there’s some activity

1 Like

Where are all the other loopers at?!? :yo-yo:

1 Like

I’m done filming for the day. Tomorrow…

2 Likes