The Life of Foxy (My dog)

it aint no thang bro. Letting go is the hardest part. But when theyre suffering its better them be put down. Not tryin to deter this topic but go to the video section and watch “it seemed like a good idea at the time” comment if u like. I bet itll change your mood :slight_smile: love -Red

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jf14vh
|Y|O|R|E|D| @~~

Any updates? Is he in any pain? I really hope he is feeling better since the surgery.

Foxy is fine…She’s been a little slow, but is gaining a lot of her energy back…This Sunday, she took us for three walks :confused: She’s really doing great, and she may have more life than we thought…Still waiting for the biopsy…Thing was so huge, it’s taking them a while to get the results and be accurate.

That’s good

She doing good?

Foxy is doing terrific. The biopsy finally came in. The tumor was cancerous, but it was not a deadly cancer. They need to do some more tests, but foxy has a while longer to live. She’s very energetic, and she’s extremely happy.

Great news to hear. Wish both you and her the best!

So happy for the both of you! May foxy live a long life.

That is great news Stewart. I hope you two are together for a long time yet.

“She’s very energetic, and she’s extremely happy.”
This really means a lot doesn’t it?

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news.

By the sounds of she sound she as good as she was before it happened and thank goodness they got it out. It seems like she in a great mood.

Well…I remember mentioning the tumor was cancerous …but in the last two weeks, foxy got swollen in the belly again. My Mon just called me.ten minutes ago to tell me to get home ASAP, because foxy had been taken to the veterinarian, an he wanted to talk to us at 4 pm. I have no idea what’s wrong…but my guts not feeling well. Ill update y’all in a few hours…but…she may not make it from the sounds of things. Apparently the cancer spread to her liver.

I’m so sorry, I’m hoping for the best. I’ll continue to pray.

I’m praying for her. Hope she comes out okay.

I will keep her in my prays as well! And good luck remember if she doesn’t make it she will be in happy place! ;D

Okay…so this is weird news. She has, in a basic nutshell, mini tumors that are producing liquid. The vet says she may not have as much time, but diarhetics have been prescribed to help ease the liquids. She has a little longer…we just don’t know how much longer. He says a month at most. So she will be spoiled to heck and watched over.

I suppose that’s good to hear. Love her now more than ever, she needs it. I’ll keep her in my prayers.

Spend what time you have with her remember she will enjoy it just as much as you will!

As will I, man.

:wink:

Thank y’all so much. I’m spending every minute I can with her.