The "i just smached my face with a metal" thread!

Lucky for you, I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

2 Likes

haha your kewl :smiley:

Like I don’t know that.
:wink:

I was doing eli hops with my DV888 and I was looking down… I had my glasses on and it hit my glasses. It had a long scratch on it for a while.

Trying to do Christopher Chias Trick where he Crosses his arms and WHips out the yoyo

It snaged and i got hit in the temple with a heavy superstar

hasnt stopped me from doing that trick though

oh my god yes, and it hurt so bad. 888 after a bad bind. i was goin for a black hops to kwijibo so i threw pretty hard. ow :-\

Did an arm grind with my G5 and it went all the way up my arm hit my lip and cut the inside of my lip. Now there’s a scar there.

opened up my Yuuksta
first throw i knocked myself unconscious

POW!

I was doing the bomerang trick with the yyf die-nasty, i hit myself in the eye. Not fun at all. ;D

When I was new I hit myself in between my eyes with a mosquito while learning trapeze. I was so stupid I did it again.

This wasn’t with a metal but when i threw horizontal when i was going to bind it it hit my arm and shot up and hit me in the jaw.

I was doing ballista, and after I rolled into the green triangle the yoyo caught and bashed me in the chin.

I was going fast on a 54 with Aluminum UL and that thing cracked me right on the hair line of my eyebrow. That cut started leaking instantly. It gave me a mild black eye, the little jerk.

winning

yes

Hey Deston. The year before last I came so very close to putting my left eye out with a snag; not once but twice, in a two week period, with my beloved NVx both times. Both times there was a whole lot of blood, and the second time, I actually thought my eye was laying on the ground for about the first ten seconds. That had to be the creepiest feeling I have ever had in all my life. (I almost quit yoyoing, but couldn’t.) Needless to say, I do a lot more “safety throws” these days, especially when using a smaller bearing like the NVX etc., and I also try to wear safety glasses when I can. I think the NVx is literally one of the best designed yoyos ever, but along with that, comes a tendency to snag, because of the smaller bearing, and if you are not extremely careful with it, it will bite you in the worst way.
A while back a guy on the forum sent me this image he did of a “careless yoyoer”, and because I can relate, and it’s so cool, not to mention funnier than hell, I plan on doing T-shirts with it in the very near future, and intend to sell them for how ever much they cost me- around $20 each ppd., because I will only be doing a few at a time. I’ll give you a hollar when I get done with them. Check out the image at the link.

The other day at work, I was messing with my Popstar at lunch, did a side-style throw right into the knuckles of my left hand…yea, that hurt! This was all do to a random snag that undid itself after hitting the knuckles…it just finished slowly unwinding into a 10-second sleeper.

You all aim high. :smiley:

About a week ago, I was trying to bind up the JK, trying to save it coming out of a trick cause it got tilted, went a little too fast and missed the string. A quick blow to the punching bags below the belt line. Not hard enough to drop me but hard enough to make me really take notice. :o

Oh yeah that’s happened to me…