The G Squared Quake

I think this is goin to be an awesome buy!

Is there a name for the top row right?

Splat is the name I believe

All the awesome colors are gone?
Not for sale until Friday.

Oops wrong threqd :frowning: I was cornfused.

What’s the name of the clear; red, and pink colorway?

Strawberry Splash

Spinning Snozberries.

1 Like

Jake, are they going to be sold here at Yoyoexpert?

Snozberries will not be. Expert has every color except snoz and freedom.

Of course
The two colors I might get

Sorry! Snozberries will always be a limited g2 exclusive colorway not sold to retail stores. Freedom were all glitches.

I wish I could get a snozberries and hoping to see freedom and splat. The bulk is nice but the one photo I saw of the side made me a little sad the purple was only on the rims (are all that way? Or just the one I saw?) but I’m really impressed with the variety of colors you offered in this run and the quality with which they came out! I think this will be an amazing throw, thanks for putting out a nice yoyo and cooler then average colors! 8)

That’s the point, that’s what makes it the hulk blood, similar to maple drip and other styles.

Good to know. I like it but splat, snozberries, also a few others that I’m not sure the name of the mostly coppery color with blue (I really like that one) second row far right in the photo along with the second row far left. Again just great colors this run!

That would be Berries and Cream and Buried Treasure, respectively. I agree with you, these colorways rock, although I’m a bit sad to not see Space Panther and Arkham!

1 Like

Spinning pic of Hulk Blood per request!

4 Likes

Could you please do a Splat spinning pic? Many thanks!

Man, now I want a Hulk Blood more than ever!

2 Likes

oh i love that splat!