The G Squared Quake

Oh man I love this one too!

I love um all. Best full run of colors ever. I wanted to keep one of each!

That picture totally makes me want a silver with black splash one now :stuck_out_tongue:

Should I post up my photos here or just tag you on Instagram a fletch share them?

Both if you want. Make sure to use #g2yoyos it loads them onto my site.

Not sure what a fletch share them is?

Fletch share them is the future of sharing its all the rage these days! (Sadly it was a typo autocorrect snuck in and took the non-existent thunder…)

Snafu, how did you get this so fast haha! Jake gotta make it to PA states haha. I want to try out a quake!

ME TOO

Idk what do you mean? Scotty beamed me up !

Snozzberries Quake on order, very excited!

that buried treasure is so awesome! :slight_smile: gosh i am going be quaked out!

Hey Jake

Your Al7 version of the Triton is the best example of what 7075 can do to flatter an otherwise already great design. I have both versions of the Triton, and the whenever someone wants to know if there is really a big difference between the two alloys, I let them throw each version of the Triton.
It doesn’t take any further discussion after they have the opportunity to throw both. They are both awesome, but there is such an amazing change in the overall dynamics of the YoYo.

Any thoughts on whether you will be producing the 7075 version of the Quake?

BTW: I was fortunate enough to grab one of the “Splat” colorways !!! Looking forward to giving it a throw.

Got my strawberry splash quake on order. So happy ;D ;D ;D ;D

I got a Warpath one, i REALLY wanted splat, but my computer glitched

then go buy a glitch one duh. Haha I so funny. :slight_smile:

fml I forgot to buy a Deep Woods one. I’m not even a big fan of the shape but I love the colorway

thats rather unfortunate. :cry:

Is that why your name is oops;)