The Elusive One

oh my lord that’s gorgeous. I remember seeing something like this from Jason Wong that was also super nice but I think it was an M10

Al7 Triton :’( :’( that would be my “elusive one”,ONE DAY!!!..it shall be mine

Yeah, it had half clear ano, half tanks surrounding the rims. It was pretty awesome!

That’s the one!

Im sure that a lot of hardcore CLYW collectors wouldn’t mind getting their hands on a Captain America Chief either:

Man I wish I was around when he was still doing commissions. I’d have thrown money at him like it was a ticker-tape parade…

I am the current owner of that M10 with the little tanks around the rim.

It looks even better in person.

2 Likes

Going to go ahead and add a few to my list:

SPYY Flying V and Eh
Spencer Berry Walter
TK Clean Machine No Jive
Anti-yo Fluchs, Eetsit, Slick-ywet, Dri-ywet, and OG Bapezilla
General Yo Hat Trick, Essence, and Torrent II
CLYW Peak is also a unicorn, but the prices they go for seem a bit ridiculous…

YiCheng Luo x Auldey L4 (left), aka. the real L4 and not a Luminous

Still this grey sandblasted version seems to be the most common if my observations correct. The half orange/pink one is supposed to be the rarest.

Never got a one star for some reason, but always wanted one. Their 15 bucks, so I’ll get one at one point or another.

put a really nice bearing in it and it plays amazing.

The End

Schneider LM

Madhouse Unknown and the Small Bearing Lucky 7

Wolverine Wooly Marmot. I’ve had multiple users accept offers of mine to buy/trade for theirs, only to have them back out for a better offer. >:(

I did recently acquire a mysterious approximation (see here: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,80011.0.html)

I guess The End and Catch 22, though I’ve had a chance to get both in the past year and passed since I don’t really collect anything any more.

Crow’d Fusion was very elusive but I finally got my hands on one this year. Broken Twill Chief and Rafmagn Puffin 2 eluded me briefly since I really wanted those specific colorways but I’ve seen at least a couple of each now.

1.) Black Bip Bop Avalanche or Sasquatch

2.) Anti-Yo Gouda

3.) MoonWalker.

I keep thinking you’re saying (or meaning):

“The Elusive YYF ONE.”

Northern Spins Quantum… So majestic but, expensive and other yoyos seem to pique my interest more. Its one of those things.

Haha but yeah they are pretty rare. :slight_smile:

Duncan Imperial.

Linkslegionaire currently has a Sovereign on his BST.

ColinB currently has a Battosai on his BST

1 Like