The Elusive One

I think everyone, at one point or another, has had a yoyo that they anyways wanted, but never got.
Mine is the Vs Newton Battosai.
What is yours?

I’ve got two that are eluding me: Anti-yo Viszilla, and OD Sovereign.

But really, they’re only eluding me because I don’t have the extra money to justify them. I’ve seen both of them pop up on the BST a couple times, I just haven’t had the money ready. Someday. =/.

I’m pretty sure there’s one or two. Battosais running around the BST.

Well…for yoyos I’ve always wanted but never got were different models of the Cold Fusions and the SB2. Call me old school, I just want to have them for keep sakes. I should be able to buy them now…but the price hasn’t exactly peaked my interest for grabbing them. ::slight_smile:

Mine was the USA Hatrick, took me 8 months to find.

({RTD} alecto) #6

the entire 2014 genesis collection: the red, the blue, and the usa. I got my black and everything went downhill from there.

Took me about 9 months to find a small bearing basselope, every time I made a new purchase and was all out of money it seems that one would magically pop up on ebay

The Walter

I feel that yoyo was made for me, by the time I found out about it they were sold out. I’ve even emailed Spencer trying to see if he’d sell me one of his. If anyone has one they’d sell PM me :slight_smile:

I’ve been searching for a SPYYxTMBR Eh for a while now in an effort to expand my small SPYY collection out. Have also been trying for a Wooly Markmont, but no luck so far.

New Release of the EH Coming Soon!

I’m definitely going to pick up a couple, been looking forward to it since Ed announced it on his Instagram. I’d still really love to get hold of an old one though.

I used to want it, I don’t much anymore though. I remember when I was on vacation in Hawaii I would get up at 5 am and search for one until everyone else got up.

A black Mr. Butcher. It’s an amazing yoyo but the clear ano just didn’t do it for me.

(major_seventh) #14

Gah, now I need to sell stuff. Take your time pl0x.

OG Peak. 'Nuff said

That’s not really elusive. Neither is the Battosai.

how so? It eluded me when I wanted it, therefore it is/was elusive.

My white whale, my unicorn, my eternal chase, is definately this:

General Yo KLR, Loaded Yoyos (Jason Wong) ‘Punisher’ Edition. 1 of 1. I’d step over my own mother for that yoyo.

({RTD} alecto) #19

Shows how little you know about the red genesis. Only five of them were made only one has ever been sold… To get one i would have to beg one off a yyf team member who has one.

L4