The Brotherhood of the Traveling YoYo

Are you accepting every yoyoer?
I was just thinking what if you end up getting a bunch of kids just throwing double or nothings and matrix on camera. Its good to show some beginners throwing it, but if you end up just getting a ton…
Maybe ask for videos as well so you can choose of skill etc?

Just a suggestion.

J.

We are accepting anyone who applies, up until the production of the BassBoost or 40 (or so) applicants. We will be sorting through the clips we get, not every clip will be in the video, if it is just a clip of 2or0, it will obviously not be included.

We are trying to give everyone the opportunity to try out on of DTI’s yoyos, so we are trying to keep from denying anyone.

Yo Bro my camera Sucks, but if you will take a rough clip of me I will shoot you an Email, and if I get the throw around the latter part of the shipping I’ll add some of strings to pack. Well either that, or I can put in enough that everyone should get to try it with the bass boost, but not necessarily keep them. I’m not one the greatest throwers in the world, but I would love to give it a whirl.

Shoot me the email.

Email sent… Finally haha

Email be sent YO.

Gmail?

If I had a camera worthy of videos I would be all over this, but I don’t AND I am broke till the 21st when I get mah 1st check :smiley: I hope everything works out and MAYBE at tax time, I will FINALLY post a video soz everyone can see what I’m up to :stuck_out_tongue:

So can I maybe use mrcnja as my referral (if he wants to) since I know him?

Sent and e-mail by the way. :slight_smile:

Just to make sure there is no confusion, I am getting all of your emails. I am not responding to any of them because that would clutter up my inbox. I am trying to keep things as cut and dry as possible.

And just a reminder, if you sent an email to me, you have probably been accepted unless told otherwise. Which means you are binded to the conditions above. If you can not comply to these conditions, tell me now so that I don’t have to work over these things later. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Just to make sure there is no confusion, I am getting all of your emails. I am not responding to any of them because that would clutter up my inbox. I am trying to keep things as cut and dry as possible.

And just a reminder, if you sent an email to me, you have probably been accepted unless told otherwise. Which means you are binded to the conditions above. If you can not comply to these conditions, tell me now so that I don’t have to work over these things later. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I think this would make more sense if you were sending around a dad pants gnarwol ;D

I shot you an email if you are still looking for participants

Alright guys, I’m going to answer a few loose ends now.

Some of you guys have expressed concern for the video. 30 seconds to a minute, with any style but 5A. 5A is getting into a gray area that I don’t want to deal with. Whatever format you guys are comfortable with, I know that I don’t know a whole lot about computers, but I have a tech manager that does. So leave it to me to deal with the formatting.

Some other emails that I have been sent are asking how many I will be accepting. Well, nananana bobo. I aint gonna tell you. Although I will say this, the next 7 people who send in an email are in hands down, no questions asked. After that, I will be getting a bit more selective. No offense, It’s just that there is a limit to the number of people that I can watch over.

Now it’s time for me to talk about some things I would like to see happen.

I feel like this project is a good opportunity, not only to spread around a yoyo, but to spread pieces of ourselves with it. So here’s what I’m asking. Now I am ASKING this, not telling. When you ship the yoyo out to the next person, throw in your favorite movie, your favorite CD, you favorite book, manga, whatever! Draw a picture and toss it in. Write a poem. Let the package grow with every new recipient.

Emailed.

Always wanted to try a Bassboost. Now I even get to add a small clip w/ it.

BTW, would a .MOV file be okay? I mean, I could film it w/ my Flip if you need another file.

Either will be cool.

This is an awesome idea, I cant wait to see how develops.

Its a shame i dont consider myself “experienced” enough to participate, either way, good luck and kudos to you Q.

Innovating ideas are what create success :slight_smile:

You really think I do? I’ve barely learned a part of the Expert section, but I’ll still do it :slight_smile:

My point is, just do what you can for about 30 sec. Improvise.

I for one am going to show my first part of my first combo, which I’m calling this part “The Broome of Doom”

Oh yeah. All e-mail should be directed to the address in my first post. Thanks for reminding me DG.

The reason i mention my inexperience is because i just started yoyoing again after like 10 years. 4 Days in and so far iv gotten down most intermediate trick. :-\ Im still a noob IMO.