The Brand New Civility yoyo

Did you notice any sort of vibe on your civility when you first threw it ?? :thinking:

2 Likes

I nabbed a purple one last week. :+1:

3 Likes

How does it play Even though it’s a b-grade ??

Nope! Really no idea why it’s a B. Maybe some ano flaw I can’t find? 🤷

2 Likes

Thats funny because my A-grade has a fair bit if vibe. Still one of my favorite throws though.

I snagged a black b grade. I don’t know why either. Impulse. Price. No ano flaw. Maybe very, very slight vibe? Trying to find the best string. It’ll take some getting used to. Feels heavy. It takes me awhile to warm up to new yoyos and really feel comfortable with them.

3 Likes

Yeah I snagged the black b-grade too :wink: I just couldn’t resist the thought of a bi-metal at 30 dollars it’s an absolute steal :grin:

2 Likes

Feels heavy? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of a bi-metal?

1 Like

Not really, while it does feel heavy it is the most stable yo-yo I’ve ever played

2 Likes

I just needed to get used it. 66.6 grams. It just felt different than a lot of my bimetals or monos. I should not have posted an opinion about how it feels so soon. The Definitive Yoyo has a pretty good review of it. I like it more every time I throw it. I just got it this morning.

1 Like

Anyone ever play the YYF bi-metal superstar. Now I know the shape is different, but how would you compare. Lighter or heavier? Superstar really was a beautiful yo-yo just needed a diet.

1 Like

If it wasn’t a yyt exclusive I might be interested. Their international shipping rates are insane. So I don’t bother with them.

Looks like a cool yoyo though.

1 Like

I’m surprised this thread even exists :wink:

Just threw a little tower combo on both (FOR SCIENCE!) and the Civility definitely has a heavier presence during play, but VERY similar. BiStar is comfier in the hand as well they are both fantastic!

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Thanks. I remember the Superstar was very stable, and yes felt “heavier” in play…

YYE has a great sale today, no need to go too far.

2 Likes

It plays just like my A-grade Civilities. Honestly, I can’t tell why this purple one is considered a B-grade. I can’t find any ano flaws and it plays exactly like my other ones. Such an amazing deal for only $30!

5 Likes

Wow !!! just hearing all of this positive feedback on the civility made me pick up a black one and I think that this will be my go-to throw for a while :grin:

3 Likes

If anyone wants to half swap a purple half with my black half please let me know!

3 Likes

I used to steer clear of anything under 65g. That was easy a few years ago lol. ILYY Fury still has a place in my heart for powering through anything new I was trying to learn. Now with 63g and less so common I was feeling the heavy at 1st too. But with the IGR and weight I was happy. Still am. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This thing is a BEAST it’s soooo good I can’t believe that this was a b-grade for $30 !!! Honestly I barely feel any vibe And absolutely no ano flaw !!! this should be an a-grade yo-yo I would totally check one out if you can. it binds nice and snappy and it spins for days because of that ceramic bearing. this Thing is awesome I would definitely check one out if you can :grin:

6 Likes