The Brand New Civility yoyo

Yeap, absolutely the case.

Quote from the description: Please note - Pixel Bearings come lightly lubed from the factory. While you are free to clean your bearing for maximum performance, CLYW & iYoYo HIGHLY recommend that you break in your Pixel Bearing with play, and allow the lube to naturally settle and break down. This will result in a longer life, longer spins, and smoother play.

I also have pixel bearings in my Titanic and my Shooting Star and they both need breaking in.

3 Likes

I have a second Civility on the way. I will leave the ceramic bearing in and see if it ever reaches a decibel level low enough to not drive me insane.

4 Likes

My second Civilityā€“in YYFā€™s gorgeous aqua colorā€“arrived today. Its Ultra bearing is very quiet compared to the one that came with my previous (red) one. If it stays like this, I will have no problem keeping it in the yoyo. :+1:

3 Likes

I may have to get a 2nd one also. I absolutely love the new Civility

1 Like

I just received my civility this morning and I really like it. My one gripe is that the yoyo has a good amount of vibe. Even compared to my b-grade and plastics this thing vibes more. Have any of you had this experience?

I donā€™t notice vibe on mine (I have two now). I mean, itā€™s a ~67g bi-metal; thereā€™s probably a little vibe, but I donā€™t really notice it.

Does it vibe after you touch it with your finger while spinning? If not, itā€™s your throw and itā€™s good. If it does vibe that badly after stabilizing it, you should ask for an exchange.

1 Like

Itā€™s not the throw vibe, I mean I honestly dont mind vibe that much but when my $15 yoyo is dead smooth and my $60 yoyo vibes itā€™s kinda annoying.

If there is a lot of vibe that canā€™t be tuned out of it by re-seating the bearing, then you can probably send it back for a replacement.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tried to turn it with no luck. Iā€™ll just replace it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what you should do. I donā€™t think that level of vibe is considered acceptable to them or the manufacture. Should be a non-issue to exchange other than your time.

1 Like

Purple B grades are in stock @$39.

3 Likes

If you donā€™t have this yo-yo get it. It is the best bang for your buck right now!

2 Likes

Indeed! A YYF made throw with a ULT ceramic bearing and bi-metal for $40ā€¦
what huh

Plus, purple is back in stock.

4 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

We have no relationship with this yoyo.

5 Likes

My apologies. I was going by the information in the video.

2 Likes

It just got here and itā€™s pretty damn sweet. Of you only have $45 (shipped CONUS) then itā€™s better than most other things you can buy. It seems to spin forever, and binds are snappy. Stupid value. No idea why it was B Grade!

11 Likes

But do you want one?

5 Likes

Gold :joy: