The Brand New Civility yoyo

I like mine the longer I have it. Very, very different than the mono version which I have as well. I got a b grade too and can find no flaw.

3 Likes

I actually just got mine today and itā€™s in my pocket right now I couldnā€™t resist !!! :smiley: itā€™s an awesome bi-metal to my collection :wink:

4 Likes

although I have promised myself that I will not buy any more bi-metal yoyos ā€¦ this would have made me break it for sure ā€¦ it will not happen just because with shipping and customs, I would pay more expenses than yoyo ā€¦ too bad! :disappointed_relieved:
Enjoy it!

3 Likes

Can a person ship to you as a gift to avoid the customs? Be happy too. Itā€™s a great yoyo and even more so at this price.

4 Likes

I found that once I got good at finger spins the Civility has a tiny dimple in the middle and it actually works great for finger spins. I ordered mine on the day they dropped but if I hadnā€™t I would have got the b-grade for $30(i did pick up one for my brother for Christmas!).

2 Likes

I KNOW !!! I had no clue that this thing could fingerspin and yes itā€™s possible as long as you get the tip of your finger right on the hole :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

While that is very true, a few times something weird happens when doing finger spins and it really hurts!

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what used to happen when I tried finger spins on it you have to get your finger right in the center. What helped me get it at first was to bend my finger so the yo-yo touches part of my finger (maybe the knuckle? Or in between 2 knuckles?) and make sure it is on the tip of your finger nail

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t resist the B-grade thanks (or no thanks?) to you all. Bad Wolf Slicc in Royalty matches and plays better than the poly it came with. Landed my current trick on it at about 2:30am after an hour or so of near misses.

8 Likes

I too am using an @BadWolfeCo Slicc goldilocks and found itā€™s the best match.

3 Likes