The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

I love the Whip. I gave my daughter one with a slim bearing, she’s too young yet to really use it, but she still carries it around and will fling it around like she’s doing tricks. I’ve got a black one that I’ve set up with flush pads and a clean bearing. It’s like a plastic 888.

9 Likes

Here is a super fun btb stall and dismount I would like to share.

15 Likes

This reminds me, @Glenacius_K has the Survivalist been pronounced dead? Loved the idea of the thing.

1 Like

Yeah, the Survivalist is dead.

3 Likes

This makes me sad. If you ever try your hand at plastics again and need a paying guinea pig, please let me know.
Also…

5 Likes

Assuming the cake means it’s your birthday… Happy Birthday Glen!

3 Likes

In truth, I have one more trick up my sleeve to try on the Survivalist, but I’m not holding out much hope.

I’ve ordered some aluminium rod that I intend to try for the axle. I doubt it will work, but I’ll give it a shot.

4 Likes

Wood won’t work?

2 Likes

Kind of a personal question, no?

6 Likes

Somehow I feel like if I’m going to use wood for the axle I may as well make the whole thing out of wood.

Besides, I’d like the Survivalist to be able to be dunked in water without damage. Steel would rust easily, but aluminium forms a layer of corrosion that protects from further corrosion.

5 Likes

I expected a reply along those lines, actually.

2 Likes

Fixie stuff: Same mount concept, two endings.

com-resize(7)

12 Likes

Fixie stuff: double chopstick / suicide thing

14 Likes

My survivalist now has a wood axle. I like it. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

G2 Respawn Area 51

5 Likes

I wish I wasn’t saving for something else. If I don’t get enough for a Tosser though, Glen is going to be sending more wood to the Sonoran Desert I tell you h’wat.

3 Likes

Wow!!!

1 Like

Old Butterfly XT set up the way I like it :ok_hand:

oh and yes that’s a yoyo string bracelet because I can. I posted a topic on how to make one somewhere…

10 Likes

Looks funky fresh without the caps, good choice :+1:

4 Likes

hop tower

14 Likes