The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

Sick!

1 Like

And is that still the B grade Harbinger you’re throwing @EOS44? If you pay for shipping, I’ll make and send you an A grade of your choice and get you set up properly.

8 Likes

Lol imagine a Spinworthy sponsorship

8 Likes

Thanks! And you can bet that’s the b grade Harbinger! Honestly that’s the only yoyo (of the few ones I have and have tried) in which i can pull this kind of stuff off, and I’m properly using cotton string this time!

5 Likes
11 Likes

Jeepers! Was that you??

What did you use??

Edit: just watched the video again and you clearly showed your Harbinger at the end. My bad.

3 Likes

Sure was! I used my Harbinger for that one.

3 Likes

Wow! You guys are putting my skills to shame!

3 Likes

And why exactly would that be funny?

3 Likes

I’m not good enough for one, so I guess I just hafta keep buying 'em!

3 Likes

That’s so gooooooood!

@Glenacius_K I’m telling you man, those Harbingers have some serious spin.

4 Likes

It’d be rad
Didn’t someone compete in a 1a contest with a responsive yoyo this year? It’s be so cool to see more hardcore responsive play on the stage. :astonished:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks man! That means a lot, coming from you!

Harbingers sure do pack a punch.

3 Likes

Fixie stuff: some rail elements.

15 Likes

God I may as well give up.

6 Likes

That’s REALLY good @EOS44. Crazy how much spin is available for the return, you can see the power left by the way the string is reacting at the end. That’s both a testament to your skill and @Glenacius_K’s yoyos I think.

11 Likes

Thanks! There was probably a whole 2 or 3 seconds of in-combo spintime left in that yoyo, but didn’t wanted to get greedy and try another move and ruin a perfect take lol.

6 Likes

I think the longest trick I’ve ever pulled off on a Harbinger was Superman, but I can’t perform it consistently.

That was also using a much heavier Harbinger too, not a light one like @EOS44 has.

4 Likes

I’ve had this whip for about 3 years, I’ve thrown it across sidewalks & off balconies & it still plays flawlessly (partly inspired by Dylan Kowalski’s video)

11 Likes