The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

Looks so good, like pottery or something!

3 Likes

@zslane’s posts got me to dig up these Higby Proyos:

7 Likes

How many kickflips can people usually do in a row from the same stall? I seem to be getting around 3-4 before I get a miss.

3 Likes

@Thesonicpineapple on IG is posting some awesome responsive 5a juggling tricks right now. Check it out!

2 Likes

Version 2.0, because of course it’s a pull start mower!

@Glenacius_K Spinworthy Knack

I just couldn’t edit out my camera"man" fooling me into thinking he started the video at the beginning of the trick!

12 Likes

so creative!

1 Like

It’s 5A may for us 0A players also. Been grinding for this one for some time now.

19 Likes

THAT is exceptional @EOS44. You’re a force of nature. Such control.

1 Like

What throw is that?

1 Like

Much thanks!

Appreciate the complimant man butI’m not! I’m just starting to scratch the surface of what other players have achieved.

That’s a Spinworthy Knack in marvelous teatree wood.

4 Likes

I thought so. I love my KNack’s. That guy @Glenacius_K makes a nice yoyo. I recall seeing photos of your teatree one- verrrrry nice👌

3 Likes

This trick is amazing.

2 Likes

Stall beesting. It was possible after all.

I will never top this, and probably will never land it on camera again lol.

14 Likes

Haha that’s rad, especially since the stall is reversed on the way around! Super tough landing!

2 Likes

My hero!

2 Likes

Thanks!!! The hardest part about it might not be the reverse stall catch, but trying to not knock the yoyo’s balance with the string/counterweight. I had to zen out in order to make this one happen.

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

@edhaponik @EOS44 @gcoomans and @DocPop any thoughts on counterweight grip for Lunar catches and stalls for 5.0A? I’ve caught a few with this pinky ring finger pinch middle finger wrap. It’s new to me so it feels a little awkward.

11 Likes

I haven’t tried messing with one handed counterweight stalls. That’s interesting. I usually just old the string at the base of the counterweight with my pinky.

4 Likes

That is ingenious! I wish I had more experience with 05a to give more input but looks good!

3 Likes