The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

Cotton. I’ve got Type 4 up to Type 10, all depending on the yoyo. But on most all of my yoyos it’s YYE Type 10 string. I’ve heard that ZipLine is working on some cotton strings. Will be interesting to try.

4 Likes

Kickflip / Heelflip (?)

7 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

Whats next? Bigspins and hardflips?

1 Like

Sexchange.

1 Like

No…ghostflip!

how might a man do so?

It’s an old skateboard trick.:wink:no modern science thanks!

1 Like

Next for me are tré flips, but man are those impossible (heh) to land!

3 Likes

Lazer Flip, (which is a 360 Heelflip) Mike Hayes in Timecode 0:15 and 1:14. Workshop 1997

2 Likes

way ahead of ya. :wink:
(also not gonna lie - the laser flip is one of the hardest tech flips i’ve done with a yo-yo.)

I’ll try to do a full accounting of all the flip tricks we’ve come up with AND all the skate-inspired trick names we’ve used lol

13 Likes

So sick!

1 Like

That’s awesome. So rad!

kickflip to double or nothing. kinda.

5 Likes

so smooth.

1 Like

What he’s not telling you is this was the last 10 seconds of a 20 minute video of him not landing it, lol.

(No idea if that’s true, just would definitely be my experience.

2 Likes

haha! we’re all guilty. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For this one the whole take for it was like 2 - 3 minutes. Once you can land consistent Kick/Heel flips, doing variations that don’t change the basic catch are easy.

4 Likes

I am offended that you would imply I am not able to land consistent kick/heelflips.

I can’t… but still. It hurts.

7 Likes

Anyone have any tips for the heelflip? I have the kickflip down pretty consistent but I’m still having problems with the heelflip.

1 Like