The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

I have only ever seen a single Spinworthy on any BST. It was a Harbinger tho. I’ll give you this one for a bajillion pesos.

2 Likes

Just about anything from TMBR will be pretty good. O.U.T Hipster is good (I’ve played it, haven’t purchased), and, I’ve heard good things about Hildy Currier.

2 Likes

…and a No Jive. If you want a fixed axle yoyo foundation get a No Jive.

3 Likes

Bunny Varial.
These are tough. One loop coming toward you and the other going away.

12 Likes

How.

That is wild man.

hott dogg!

… some kinda wizard.

1 Like

That Purpleheart Harbinger is stunning!

I haven’t played a Skinflint, but the Ballsy is my favorite model.

I don’t know if yours came with the larger diameter axle, but overall I prefer the smaller diameter axle. Depends on how you play though, as to which you’d prefer.

4 Likes

I believe Glen straight changed to the larger axle and never went back.

4 Likes

Yep, everything comes with an 8mm Tasmanian oak axle now instead if 7mm. Response and durability is better.

3 Likes

Love this set of tricks.

1 Like

Thank you! I recently found some old toxic strings and they make modern responsive way smooth!

1 Like

The Lacers? I’ve got 2 packs left, really like them, they last forever!

1 Like

Curious if anyone has gotten their hands on the Duncan Butterfly AL yet, curious to see what others thoughts are as I’ve not really seen anything.

Mine has been in my daily carry since I got it. Paired with a slim bearing, this yoyo is lovely, response feels just right to me.

2 Likes

I think so, just a ten pack I got years ago and haven’t used up cause they never wear out!

Also I love my butterfly Al! Definitely not my first choice for 100% stall play, but the response and weight are really fun for longer tricks.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the Stacked Currier? I’m curious how heavy it is/feels.

Do you mean the 3-in-1?

1 Like

Yes. The Tom Kuhn 3 in 1 No Jive. I highly recommend.

1 Like