The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

Same here, it’s a great yoyo

4 Likes

Mindbender stall stuff - (1) reverse hook > swing over to mindbender stall > mindbender stall-icide out (2) 180 kickflip from half-mutated trapeze (3) suicide into mindbender stall backhand balance > mindbender stall-icide out (4) suicide to lunar mindbender stall > kickflip > mindbender stall-icide out (5) suicide to half-mutated trapeze > 180 shuvit to mindbender stall > mindbender stall-icide out

Happy Fixed Axle Friday!

17 Likes

Masterful as always, Mr. Jerrod! :clap::bowing_man:t2:

2 Likes

Psh… you are! :man_bowing: Thank you brother :pray:

2 Likes
12 Likes

new trick - “flamingo”

16 Likes

Dude your tricks are getting insane

2 Likes

For real! Every one blows my mind more than the last!

2 Likes

What string does everyone prefer (for wooden fixed axle)?

2 Likes

Depends on the throw. I like the YYE cotton 10s, the Duncan cotton/nylon blend (if they still make it, mine is vintage) and the hemp string I’m making at present is awesome but short lived

4 Likes

@bheinz63 @Yodaddyo

Thank you so much! :pray:

1 Like

Having some fun with the Fixed Blank on my Tio

Thanks

10 Likes

I like slick 6 usually.

2 Likes

Eventually! I found the best pad for this yoyo haha… I tried using a pad from duncan cold fusion gt and the size was just right, it didn’t arise or sink just perfectly flat👌🏾

9 Likes

“Hit the Silk” - just a simple little repeater. The “challenge” is trying to hit all the parts fluidly and in rhythm. I’ve posted this trick before, but at the time I didn’t think it needed a name(maybe it still doesn’t), but I come back to it again and again because it just “feels” nice. I came up with it during a stressful time. It’s a good trick to get lost in trying to get the “perfect” set, a good “state of yo” trick. Hope you’re having a great Fixed Axle Friday.

12 Likes
15 Likes

Wow, your ability to catch those slackyloops is wild. That’s some serious tracking/targeting. I love it!

5 Likes

Lunar Stall repeater. How many in a row can you do?

15 Likes

Hey all, this is the first half of my routine from ARYC2024, I’ll try to get the whole combo on film soon. Using my new Spinworthy Bloodcell.

4th Place in Y Division with a 0A routine behind Kahli Evans, Vu Ho and Skip Mitton. That’s as close to first as I can hope for!

19 Likes

That was awesome!
IMG_6174

3 Likes