That yoyo...

I never thought I would find it. It has taken me years but I finally found the one yoyo that just works. Perfect in the hand. Perfect for my preferences. Everything is just perfect. It is a shame that it is the model 10. Since they are so rare…

Have you guys found that perfect one yet?

I have tried hundreds of yoyo’s, an this one is it.

Yeah Model 10 is a great yoyo. Perfect weight placement makes it super nimble. Love that thing.

Also, if one looked hard enough, one could find some out there :-X

my Gleipnir.

Yeah I am working on buying my third;)

Either my BVM, Trinity, or DNS.

Lately I’m finding it hard to get enough of the El Ranchero. It might be my yoyo soulmate. :wink: You’ll also have to rip my DNS out of my cold, dead hands.

My Cliff is perfect…Perfect size shape colorway…

My 2012 ILYY Fury matches my preferences to a T. But then again, I have two shape preferences, so I’m still searching for a more organic modern throw. 888x is nice, but I’m looking for a larger wider throw with some serious rim weighting and a slight curve near the center.

So, an H-shape, but as organically shaped as possible?

Hmm, check out the G2 Albatross, that seems to fit your preferences quite a bit.

1 Like

Evil-Yo.

Fury is an excellent yoyo. I have both versions and they’re each incredible.
Another really fun throw is the Spyy Amplifier. It’s a little heavier than the the 2012 Fury, but if you’ve ever tried the original, it plays a lot like that.

Gsquared albatross

currently the burnside,nessie,code1
not sure what was the yoyo I tried but it has the shape of those 3 it was forgot the if it had grooves,side effect but it was absolutely amazing

Light throws that felt right: Wrath, Severe 2010

mid weighted/heavier throws that felt right: Freq. Wave, Supernova, Superstar

All in all though the one that has felt the best for my preferences was the Freq. Wave.

G-Squared Triton!

The perfect weight, shape, feel for me :wink:
(they will be released soon!)

I was also going to say the freq. wav. RecRev did it right with that one! It feels effortless to throw

Square wheels Rex, perfect yoyo for me.

Well, that makes sense…

I have not found the perfect yoyo for me yet.

I’m not sure i’ll be able to find that one… each has it’s own different character. I’m more of a “which yoyo feels right today”

1 Like

That’s kind of how I go. What feels right for today, or “this hour” or “for the moment”.

Each yoyo as a unique play experience or purpose or character. I only keep what I like. I’ve been fortunate to have had the opportunity to try stuff that I ended up not liking without having to buy it to find out.