That yoyo...

My g funk I love it so much and I got soooo sad when I dinged it for the first time, today cause I’m a cluts :frowning:

Trinity! For me its my Trinity(thanks for the awesome polish BTW :)) my Titan3 and my Theory’s :slight_smile: Soon I will be adding on a Diamondback, a Quest, and a HEX!

Pretty close for me too…

Still have not found mine yet, although the Supernova is pretty close. It really surprised me.

Hopefully my chief that’s coming will be the one…

Any chief addicts here?

OK, found the yoyo that seems like its the one.

The freaking Square Wheels Rockefeller. Love this thing oh so much and it is just such a great jojo. Y’all gotta pick one up when they drop!

BvM Round 2 FTW!!! It really tackles everything you throw at it. Just like Jensen said, it truly is a tank on a string. And it isn’t fun to play with because it does everything right and there is no challenge. But somehow that makes it so much more fun. Confused yet? Lol.

I have been hucking around the Dang non stop since I got it at PNWR.

Sure hard to find people who have the Fury. Wouldn’t mind hunting down the older one, last I BST Searched it I got absolutely nothing.

Should also check out the Amplifier some more too. Might have a bit too much of an H for the organic I’m looking for, but it looks pretty awesome.

Probably the MN, but there are others I want to try like the Ywet and Ronin, so I’m not all the way certain.