That awkward yoyo moment

That is awesome I so so wish that and my dream were real.

many people dream of working at a doughnut shop anyways, plus I get free doughnuts allllll the time, and can walk in and take them whenever I want haha, but agreed!

me if I was you: “Yeah I’m gonna be taking 100 donuts today” (and later he died of diabetes ) lol ;D

hahahahaha yeahhhh. I eat probably four doughnuts per shift and take home at least a dozen each time for my family and friends, if they lasted more than a couple days i’d use them for bst trades hahaha.

And going along with the awkward moment. The awkward moment when you are the only skinny guy who works at a doughnut shop hahaha.

Lol so true

When people see you doing sick long combos, and ask you if you can
“Walk the dog”

This one wins. Veryyyy true.

So true!

Also, to contribute to this post.

When people ask to try out your $100 dollar throws when they tell you a story about how they have’t used a yoyo since they were a kid…I’m like…uhhhh no :slight_smile:

I always have my case on me when I throw, so I just pull out a regular wooden yoyo for them to use or a throw monkey.

When you tie the knot before cutting the string and cut the wrong side. Then you have a string that feels a bit short after you tie a new knot.

I had a Yuuki Spencer 401K. I was out side throwing it when a friend I know came up and said he was pretty good at it. He asked if he could see my yoyo so I let him see it.Just like you said He threw it down and started walking the dog with it. New mint yoyo I just got. Now there are chip’s all in the blue and a lot of vibe. I will start carrying a beater yoyo with me from now on.

I woulda been like sure but over grass and don’t walk the dog lol.

I would have walked the dog with his face >:( lol jk

2 Likes

when your yo-yoing in a public place and your yoyo dies and when you snap start you nearly hit some and they say maybe you should not do that in here

When someone sees your offstring yoyo and they go " dude your yoyo is broken, it came off the string"

When you introduce people to all the styles of yoyoing, and whenever you do a regular 1A trick or they see a 1A video they ask if it’s offstring. Every single time…

when PMing a bunch of people about a yoyo you want or are trying to sell from doing a search on that yoyo and realize after all your PM’s that you forgot to check the dates on the posts…

This happens to me all the time. Then they say i can even walk the dog and then you have to explain its metal.

I found a good way to filter these people out is to (before handing it over) ask what their favorite bind is and when they look all confused and say… What??? And say sorry man… .nah…

Hahahaha that’s a good one.

Then there’s always the old

You: “HEY, LOOK OVER THERE!”
Kid: “WHERE?” Turns around to look the other way
You: Switches yoyos to a cheap plastic “Oh, I think it’s gone now. But, yeah, you can throw my yoyo”

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: