Thanks to the Mods

Thanks to the mods that unceremoniously dispatched those whose purpose is to anger and belittle others. I’m glad that this type of discourse is not tolerated here. I’m glad that this remains a friendly and civil place to discuss yoyos and related topics.

33 Likes

Very agree, twice in a row the same topic was becoming offensive! Bless the mods and yes let’s keep this place free from judges to other countries and races, we are all the same, people that want to have fun and a good time with the yoyo and have friends all over the world!

9 Likes

It’s been the same guy both of those times.
Some people’s kids… :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

16 Likes

Every time certain… individuals like that crop up, this is how the forum universally reads their takes

4 Likes

2 Likes

that one other guy also got onto the yye discord and went on a derranged rant about the libruls ruining yoyos for him. also proudly announced he’s quitting yoyoing and throwing them all in the trash today lol… can’t make this stuff up. thank god the discord mod got rid of him with a quickness.

Sure hope he follows thru on that.
All of us liberals, leftists and other misfits here can really get along w/o the guy, though he seems to think we need his guidance.

8 Likes

Yeah, thanks @jhb8426 for quickly relieving us all of that unpleasantness.

3 Likes

Who was this LOL

Edit: nvm not even important lol

1 Like

Might have been the guy who started ranting about China just before the USA-made bimetals thread was closed.

4 Likes

I wish there was :clown_face: reaction

1 Like