Thanks to spysearice for feed back on my strings

I just want thank @SpyseaRice for giving me feedback on my strings here’s what he said and feel free to ask me question about my strings

3 Likes

@SpyseaRice knows good strings. His advice will be valuable.

2 Likes

good to know good to know

1 Like

Btw these string totally deliver on being super whippy. I think I landed my 2.5 hook and beefhook on the first try, but idk how much that means lol.
They’re really rough and tough and I want to say they’re like Markmont Dragon strings, but I haven’t actually tried them lol.
They kinda feel like rougher and less slick Cloud Strings, which I have tried a while ago. These feel like they’ll last longer.

2 Likes

I just know what I like :slight_smile:

1 Like

From the pics I saw they looked like trilobal-type thread like dragons so your description of it sounds accurate

2 Likes

they are ruff but this one of the cons of having a very whippy and long-lasting string after a day or two of good play they will start to feel softer

1 Like

I’ve already told this to @SpyseaRice but im going to try to make a softer version

1 Like

I’ve been playing with these white strings for a while and they seem to have transitioned from a very rough texture, to a less rough and more slick texture, which is much more enjoyable to use.

Using rough strings make the rest of my strings feel ridiculously soft lol

1 Like

This seems like a lot of topics on your strings… I count five now … I suggest consolidating them into one?

1 Like

didn’t really think about that lol :sweat_smile: