Thank You YoYoExpert

To Andre and the YoYoExpert Community:

Andre, I wanted to sincerely thank you for giving Double-Take Industries the opportunity to grow by being the first online retailer to carry our first yo-yo, the BassBoost. I am incredibly humbled by the opportunity you provided us and I am pleased to see that the BassBoost was eagerly received by the YoYoExpert community.

To the community, thank you for all the support you have provided us over the last year and even now. I assure you there are big plans in store for new yo-yo’s this year, new clothing, and most importantly, tons of contest sponsoring :smiley:

Thanks again and thank you all for everything!

Humbly Yours,
Mike

1 Like

Congratulations you sold out :). Couldn’t get one though o n o

That is awesome
It really is a great yoyo

Too bad it’s sold out already. It looks really cool, would have liked to have tried it.

How many yos were for sale? When I went on there were 4 left , so I bought one. Can’t wait.
The price was right on, hope it plays smooth like the dv888.

I can’t wait to see what else is in store for you guys. Keep up the great work fellas :smiley:

I think Q’s getting a signature yoyo. That’s at least what their blog says.

It’ll be some top noch work

Can’t wait, and now that I am working as a CNC Lathe Machinist maybe I will be tossing a couple ideas around on Solidworks or Partsmaker. I might even have some cash lying about to pick up a DTI throw in the future. crosses fingers ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

OT, but…
Glad to hear you got something going now.

True, but isn’t that how the BassBoost came about? Fiddling with ideas of something that Mike would want in a yoyo? :slight_smile: Don’t worry I’m not going to be doing anything soon or thread jacking o.O There has been a lot of that lately, to be honest I don’t know why I posted that… odd. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyhow, as I was saying in an older thread about DTI, I want to see a mini, or something ridiculous coming from Mike and Quinton’s heads. I need to have something epic from DTI in my case.

when will the bassboot restock

Still loving mines mike, lol except now it with all the dings on it, it hurts to grind with it