Thank you everyone! and Merry Christmas from MoonageMin ❤️

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!

I just received a message from @vegabomb

I really don’t know what to say :sob: :sob:

I must admit, I did see some comments on the public threads and I had an idea this might have been happening.
(sorry to be kill joy :innocent:)
And I did have some lovely people message me both of this forum here and other communities with generous offers to help which I all but declined as I didn’t want to trouble others with my problems.

But what you guys have done for me, this was like a shock, this is too much generosity.
Thank you so much!!!

I really don’t know what to say, I thought maybe I can capture my early reactions on camera for you guys to thank you in person, or as personal, as I can make this for an online community,

I am super touched, emotional, and excited right now.
I know I haven’t been back to yoyoing long, and I am quite new to the community but I have received so much help, love, and always felt welcomed by everyone here. I have tried to give some of that back, but now it looks like I am indebted to the extent I can’t make it up for a very long time.

Thank you

@AndreBoulay
@YoYoExpertGarrett
@twitch77
@fatguysnacks247
@ryanmcg
@French
@shatterFX
@nonja121
@skklexie

[Hit the 10 mentions per post limit, continued below]

32 Likes

@yoyoknight
@MarkD
@sloangulliver
@hobbygod
@eternalmetal
@Durfee
@FrankieJR
@TurdFerguson69
@Yardist
@beherenow

[Hit that limit of 10 mentions again, continued below]

23 Likes

@gomanual
@vegabomb

Special thanks to @FrankieJR whom I hear started this idea, and @twitch77 for initiating the conversations!
Massive thank you to @AndreBoulay for doing so much for the yoyo community in general for as long as most people can remember, and for providing me and all of us a home where we can share our passions and work towards all being that much better in all aspects and not just yoyo.
Thank you @YoYoExpertGarrett for the awesome code, I love it!
Thank you @vegabomb for helping me navigate through this from start to what I guess now is closure.

And quite frankly not just to people on this list, but to everyone I have met and interacted with since I came back to yoyos. Both to all the users on this forum and to those in the UK and other online communities.
I can genuinely say I have not experienced a community like this and now I am not sure if it’s the yoyo I enjoy more or the community experience, all I know is you will have to put up with me for quite a long time.

I am really not sure I can accept such a generous gift from everyone… but I will :star_struck:
#faithinhumanity and my heart is brimming with love right now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is quite honestly one of the most amazing thing someone has happened to me or people have done for me…:sob: :sob:

Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas~~~~ :hearts:

27 Likes

Merry Christmas :heart:

5 Likes

Omg your daughter is so adorable! haha 'Merry Chwismus! hehehe :heart: :heart: :heart:

Much love bro!

13 Likes

merry Christmas!!!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas, my friend. I’m glad Santa Claus made it to you.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas, Min!

5 Likes

This is the type of person who was helped.

It’s not making up for it. It’s rising above it. Take care. :hearts:

15 Likes

Goodness :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy Christmas @MoonageMin!

5 Likes

Merry christmas! Glad to help

7 Likes

Thank you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now I just need to pick one yoyo that I would not sell and keep.
It will be my reminder that the world is not such a bad place after all. :slight_smile:

Unknown Hummingbird maybe :slight_smile:

12 Likes

It comes in green bro!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas! Love having you here on the forums

6 Likes

Cough* bimetal shutter * cough

7 Likes

merry christmas dude! thanks for being such an active member here, and for being a delight to talk to on a daily basis over at the Discord chat!

i got scammed last year and it’s not something i would ever wish on my enemies… i’m fortunate enough to say that ever since then, i have been shown love from some people and it truly makes up for one crappy deal.

there are scums anywhere but yoyoing has shown me that we’ve got way more angels :heart:

11 Likes

I have never dished out so many likes on comments as I have today. It makes me very happy to have such a warm and loving community here.
Your video also made me feel feelings.

6 Likes

Seeing this end on a happier note really warmed my heart, and I’m glad to have been a part of it. Merry Christmas, @MoonageMin! Also your little one is so adorbs!

7 Likes

100% this. We, and I feel confident saying we, didn’t come together to make up for someone who didn’t hold up their end of the bargain. Everybody here wanted to help, and we came together to take care of one of our own who was hurting.

9 Likes