Test me!

I thing the first ones answer is a bearing company that i am unaware of the name of

888?

Spinfaktor?

Cascade.

1. IDK
  2. I dont know but i know they were inspired by the hitman and the 401K.
  3. IDK
  4. I know it but i cant remember.

Come on guys! Post the answers so we can learn what they really are

I like how you answered none of mine :stuck_out_tongue:

It was supposed to be a trick question…

1 Like
  1. Douglas Spence, or the owner of BBYY
  2. Chris and Paul, Chris is the owner of CLYW, and Paul owns and makes G-Strings.
  3. Colin Leland, owner of TMBR, he walked into One Drop’s machine shop and asked them to machine the Project
  4. Tommy Gunn, you all should know him.

wrong about the Flores Yoyo company Duncan bought them because Flores went bankrupt from making yo-yos and they didn’t have money to make plastic yo-yos.

I was thinking the Duncan/Flores history was a bit different then this. Duncan went bankrupt fighting to protect his exclusive rights to the use of the term yoyo. Plus they were having trouble keeping up with the demand outpacing their production abilities because of the tidal wave of the yoyos popularity in the 60’s. Duncan sold the company to Flambeau who then started making the plastic Imperials and other throws. Flores worked for Donald Duncan for a while after Duncan bought Pedro’s company and copyright of the name “yoyo” Flores started a new company at one time but it did not survive.

888 for yoyofactory is way off. They were first released as componsation for collapsed grind machine 2’s! I believe the answer is the Grind Master.

Flores went bankrupt, then Duncan bought them. Later, Duncan went bankrupt.

WHO FIRST DID HORIZONTAL AT A YOYO CONTEST?

Im sorry but i love watching performances with loud claps and so on!!!

Is it recorded on youtube?

Is apollo gonna answer my questions fromnearlier or not xD

^^^ I feel this question is too open-ended. What would you consider horizontal? People have been doing tricks such as Texas Cowboy for ages…

What is the worlds most expensive yoyo (maker too) and why is it so much?

What is the my favorite one drop yoyo?

How did Ernie come up with the general-yo name?

What number am I thinking?

2 Likes

I’d like to know this as they are most deffinately beautiful but kind of remind me of when gold Dayton wire wheels came out. I remember reading how they are hand assembled and takes months for a complete one to be put together. I’m sure its only being worked on very rarely for it to take so long to complete tho! But at over $2k up to over $5k for a crazy looking car wheel yoyo will never attract my money unless make it myself.

1 Like

Who is in True Throws?

1 Like

1.Name at least 3 websites dedicated to yoyo trick learning in the late 90’s.
2.Which individual(s) filed a patent for the Spinfaktor? What’s it about? (Bonus points if you can remember which exact patent #)

888… O_O whaaaaaa, nah, I’m not sure but I’m going to say the Tom Kuhn Silver Bullet

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2010/10/18/5000-nostalgia-yo-yo-is-modeled-after-a-world-champion-model/

$5000, that has to be one of the most expensive I’ve seen.