Terrarian not given enough credit?

I just got my Terrarian from krish667 (great guy to buy from btw) and it is SO MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT IT IS GIVEN CREDIT FOR. Like it’s on par with my edge beyond, so did I just get a good one or is it the way that most people say it is which is more like a Terraria collectible?

4 Likes

Terrarian is in my top 5 onedrops. Still below the top deck, kuntosh, and MMC but that don’t make it chopped liver, either!

T is also a sales monster, judging by # of colorways released (probably up to 60 by now).

1 Like

Ya, especially since as well as us yoyoers, it also appeals to Terrarians (personally I am both of them sooooo… XD)

1 Like

For people who don’t know, Terrarians mean people who play Terraria

2 Likes

It is pretty good. The main thing that keeps me from throwing mine more often is the inner cup design. Just doesnt do it for me, as far as grind to thumb grinds go. Seems to always slip on me. Im not very good though lol.

I bet you do better than me though as I just flipped at va states this past weekend XD

Woups, put it as a response to the thing instead of to you

Does that mean you competed in a contest? I am no where close to that good.
I play leisurely. Im a concrete worker and work 12 hour days most of the year so i get little practice when it is nice out. I have gotten alot better this winter though. Laid off until late march.

1 Like

2 to be exact, va states both times

And I’m a teen who balances school, after school activities, and needs to watch their little sister all the time XD

Nice though

I wouldn’t be hard on myself about thumb grinds on the Terrarian! I haven’t tried one, but that looks like an ATGA (Anti Thumb Grind Area).

1 Like

If you get a slight angle on it, thumb grinds are not really that bad

I really like the Terrarian, I bought mine when my son was born so it’ll always be special to me in that way.

It is, or at least feels to me, like it’s on the heavier side of the YoYo spectrum and it feels wider than the average too. Personally I think it would be good for beginners because of this, possibly making tricks easier to learn. Good for horizontal tricks as well.

Also, it’s quite powerful in the game too!

1 Like