One Drop presents: The Legendary Terrarian!

From One Drop: In Terraria, you need to kill the Moonlord to have a chance to get a Terrarian yo-yo. That chance is exactly 11.11%, repeating of course. It’s the best weapon in the game, and the best version is the one that rolls with the “Godly” modifier.

We are still waiting for details, but the Terrarian might be unseated as the best weapon in the game by the Legendary Terrarian. Keep an eye out for announcements from Re-Logic on that.

And as is now tradition, the Legendary Terrarian is also coming to the real world. We are using the same technique as we did on the Seven Summits and the Kuntosh 5000QV: the Legendary Terrarian is made from 7075 aluminum alloy (the original is 6061) and the weight distribution is changed so the total weight is less than the original, even though 7075 is more dense (weighs more). What that means is it looks the same to your eye in play as the original, but it feels totally different. You will notice the visual changes in the cup. This procedure is now known as “Boosted”.

Are you ready for the next level?

MIDNIGHT RELEASE. Wednesday 6/12 @ 11:59PM EDT.

11 Likes

FRICKEN FINALLY some side effects up in this hizouse

question for @da5id will there be any swirl or experimental colorways going on here? Because that’s my fetish. That’s what I’m into.

8 Likes

Terraria based yoyos only get the colorways associated with the game. Those colorways are also exclusive to these yoyos except of course the solid green.

We are looking into doing other solid colors though … stay tuned on that.

8 Likes

Tivayder, Tishee, and now this. My yoyo budget just got decimated.

7 Likes

I look forward to the day when there is a TiTopDeck and a TiKuntosh, but my bank account does not.

6 Likes

BiTi VTWO plz

3 Likes

TiKuntosh mama mia

4 Likes

ERROR 404
Yo-Yo Budget Not Found

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Closer look at Legendary Terrarian the colors:

9 Likes

We need more meowmere. I hear this was very rare though. Thanks to Paul Dang who gave me this at the factory. Also, why not do the same color schemes like you said for Terraria, but just in swirls?
Behold, Meowmere:

8 Likes

Fun fact:

Decimate-
kill one in every ten of (a group of soldiers or others) as a punishment for the whole group.

Or “to reduce by 10%”

That is the historical definition, it now means to reduce something greatly, even completely.

It cracks me up thinking about all of the metal songs I know that utilize the word decimate.

For example:

“Decimate the weeeeeak”

Vs:

“Reducetheweakbytenperceeeeeeent”

Lol

8 Likes

i really want a one drop yoyo, but i also want a bind :thinking:

2 Likes

/sigh…so I came up with the money for one of these bad boys…but wont be able to deposit it in my bank till monday so I can order the green.
lol…going to be so sad if it sells out today or tomorrow xP

Reduce the weak by ten percent sounds pretty catchy to me

3 Likes

Well, by historical definitions I severely understated my situation.

1 Like

If I had a nickel for every time my mother brought this up…

3 Likes

Anyone here receive this throw yet? How do you like it?

It’s awesome.

3 Likes

Rather big weight difference… 64.75g with string versus 67.3g as compared to your-average-everyday-not-so-legendary-terrarian.

That giant inner cup mid weight ring is the biggest noticeable difference. Rim itself is thinner of course so… very very different weight distribution.

6 Likes