Tell me your top three

Horizon, skyva, and loop360

Evora and my Sovereign (when it gets back to me) are my top two for sure, and the Sovereign probably edges out the Evora for the top spot.

Beyond that, number three is kind of tough to pick for me. If picking from my current collection, it’s between my Haymaker, Markmont Next, and OG Yeti. Out of those, the Markmont Next might barely snag the third spot, but I can’t say for sure, I love all of them.

If picking from anything I’ve owned past or present, the Evora and Sovereign still take the top two, and then the third spot would be between the AMS Tundra and Anti-yo Stealthzilla; again, tough pick.

Honorable mentions outside of all those listed above would be a matte gunmetal Draupnir, nickel Markmont Classic, aurora Leo Sniper MKII, Fulvia BTM-R, Bape.2/Viszilla, SPYY Addiction v2, and Citizen. Those have all been in my top few at some point, but I’ve passed them along to be enjoyed by others as I’ve grown and subsequently refined my collection.

1. Manatee
  2. 2016 eH (Wenge)
  3. YoYofficer Vector
  1. Yoyorecreation Draupnir
  2. Japan Technology Rebira
  3. Yoyofactory Ti Dream
  1. Superstar bi metal 2. Aviator 3. Atlas

Not necessarily my favorites, just the ones I’ve been playing the most:

1. Onedrop Kuntosh
  2. Japan Technology Shaqshine
  3. Japan Technology Origin

For now

1. Yyf horizon
  2. Vosun Vanquish
  3. MagicYoyo SKYVA or c3yoyodesign M.O.V.E. … Can’t decide…

Take a look at my Instagram yoyo related account: Yoyouku

Markmont classic, gauntlet, gradient

Horizon,skyva,loop360

Gauntlet, Gradient, Markmont

Copycat. Lol

I could never reduce my collection just three pieces, but if in a parallel universe were to happen … certainly it would be this:

• VsNYYC Ti-Walker
  • SPYY TYY-01
  • Yoyorecreation Third Impact

Faves at the moment:
Players edition Dang
Primo
OG Ava

I only have 15 or so but these are my current favs:

2Sick Bishop - I love this yoyo, picked it up on Cyber Monday sale
YYF Ex Machina - solid, solid, solid
RecRev Octave - just different than anything else I have. Weird shape in the gap makes me wonder how it’s made

The octave is great! I never hear anything about it though! It was my first legitimate full metal, unresponsive yoyo and I don’t plan on getting rid of it any time soon :wink:

I’m tempted to put the skyva in my top 3…

-Curvy donut man
-TiMe
-skyva

Bananaham, borealis, terrarian right now

when I’m not throwing responsive/wood… I keep coming back to the

CLYW Scout 7075,
MFD 2Evil, and the
YYR Lilliputian…

Kenshin, iyoyo steel, kuntosh.

Benchmark o, jackknife, shutter

Sherpa
Peak2