Top three Fav companies?

Mine would have to be,

1.CLYW
2.SPYY
3.OD

SPYY and OD throws are so smooth, and always amazing players, but CLYW throws are an experience, all so unique.

also list your fav three yoyos be that company

CLYW- Chief/Avalanche/Gnarwhal
SPYY- Punchline/PRO/Flying-V
OD- Code2/Dietz/Markmont-Next

1. CLYW
  2. YYF
  3. OD

YYF
OD
YYE :slight_smile:

1. One Drop
  2. G Squared (the guys are great! And the Albatross is the most under-rated throw out there)
  3. tie: CLYW and YYF

OD - 54 w/ultralights is my fav, but every single OD is a solid player. You can’t miss.
X3 - Only because the lagoutte is the best thing I’ve ever thrown
VsN - Skywalker obviously, but the Battosai is a really great undersize too.

This is true. It almost never gets talked about but it’s one of the best players I have. G-Squared needs to make more throws.

1. VSNYCC
    2)Turning Point
    3)CLYW

Vs newton fav throw
Skywalker

Turning point fav throw
Leviathan II

CLYW fav throw
Chief

1. yoyofactory (high quality yoyos at good prices)
    a. favorite throw: currently grind machine, only thrown fast201, dv888, popstar (dont have enough cash to buy and over $50 yoyos) REALLY WANT A SKYLINE THOUGH

2. yomega (always buy them and own many)
    a. favorite throw: maverick or dash (both quality yoyos, a simple silicone mod turns thse $30 babys into performing beasts! and learned to bind on yomega rubber response.

3. duncan ( overall good yoyos)
    a. favorite throw: metropolis, only threw it once, but i fell in love with it.

1. CLYW
    a. gnar b. peak c. marmot

2. VS.NYYC
    a. flying hut b. moon-walker c. ti-walker

3. 1drop
    a. spiked and polished mmn… all you need

I’ll tell you what (and nobody else think I’m.gonna do this again) but I will send you a skyline that has some scuffs that don’t break ano and plays smooth and great just because I have a lot of throws and don’t throw it anymore. Pm me. I would prefer you send the shipping cost via PayPal but if that is totally out of your ability I will pay the shipping this next Friday (payday) for sure. Consider it a gift from the yoyo world

4 Likes

The Nessie is releasing this next week… looking sweet - if you haven’t seen their Facebook page I would highly recommend it…

CLYW
OD
Crucial?

One Drop (Dietz isn’t listed as my fav throw, but it should be. Plus I’ve tried Code 1’s and Code 2’s and a Cascade; it’s just pure amazing.)
CLYW (Gnarwhal is smooooth as butter.)
Ten Yoyo (Seriously an underrated company! Go get a Drop Bear and it will speak for it’s self.)

CLYW
General-Yo
Werrd

I like these brands because they each bring something different and unique to the table. None the less each of their yoyos are a joy to play.

One drop
Ten yoyo
Yoyojam

1.CLYW
2.SPYY
3.YYJ

spyy
tmbr
44rpm

dif-e-yo, g-string…did i mention, dif-e-yo.

mgodinez

cloudy…

ilyy
clyw
spyy

One drop
c3 yoyodesign
Yoyofactory