Tell me your top three

1. Elysian
  2. Ti shutter
  3. Regular shutter

I finally got an Elysian and I don’t like it as much as I hoped. Oh well I guess… the curvy donut man is great though!

How does the ti shutter compare to the normal one?

It’s amazing. Think of a faster, more stable, and just generally better shutter. I love the way the original shutter feels, and the ti shutter keeps that feel of play, while performing much better.

Edge banana hammock and flight

Nice! Sounds pretty great!

Standard, Danny YWET, Palpitation

1. Kraken
  2. Peak 2
  3. Vacation

Chief, Manatee, Borealis

I threw one of those recently. Super cool.

1. YYF edge. Really underrated
  2. Peak 2
  3. Code 1

I never hear anything about the edge! How would you describe it?

I am tempted to put the turntable on my top three list…

I didn’t think I’d like it but it turns out its just so amazing. My dad ordered it for me for Christmas and I didn’t think it would suit me because of the width but it’s really a great throw. Moves at a moderate pace. I don’t play fast so I think it moves fine. Feels nice in the hand, the finish is nice. My legato is a little bit smoother then it but not by much, and I’m sure it’d be dead smooth if I took out the center trac. Never drops out of plane, long spin times. It’s hard for me to explain it just feels like it’s made for me.

So it’s pretty stable?

That’s really nice that your dad ordered it for you for Christmas!

Yeah he got me the premium colorway too. Think it’s ann connolys or something. It’s amazing it just feels great on the string not a rock but u can feel it.

If this was a top 4 list the Edge would have been on mine

1. Markmont Classic
  2. OG Barracuda
  3. Borealis

I love the superstar bi metal, aviator, and Czech Mate

Shutter, horizon, m002

No order puffin 1, og yeti, chief