Tell me about the klondike

Tell me about the klondike I’ve heard a lot of good things about it and now I want all of the info about it so if you have one or just know al lot about them tell me

1 Like

Thx.

1 Like

Probably (imo) one of the best if not the best yoyo of 2023

1 Like

How much does it cost?

@SR1 this is your time to shine bro

P.S. I have one and I absolutely love it, It’s my current favorite yoyo period. But Spence and others can really get into what makes it special more so than I can. I’m just not very good at describing yo-yos in depth because I don’t have the years and experience like some these guys!

2 Likes

How much does it cost

Starts at $125

Depends on the colorway. The solid Navy went for 125 I think while the 28 Stories and Hulk Smash went for 135. Don’t let that price scare you or anything either I’m buying another when the new colorways drop Wednesday lol it’s that good

can you guys promise to save a tiffany one for me :3

1 Like

theres not much to say that hasnt already been said in the many threads dedicated to the absolutley phenomenal yoyo that is the Klondike.

if you can afford it, get it.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

i guarantee you that no one will save you one =]. the amount of yoyos ive missed makes that clear

Time to start saving

Good luck with this, those days the drops are finishing in second, I missed out couple of throws that I was dreaming from years (yes I am so annoyed at that 888 release and YYfriends release)

I wanted another Klondike a lot but I have already one so I am leaving the chance to all the people that doesnt have one to buy it in the colourway they like, if it will be still in stock in couple of months than I will probably cop another one.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure how limited this next run is but judging from Steve’s “hella limited” comment in the CLYW discord, I think these are gonna go fast and you need to be like on the site waiting for the drop to get one lol

1 Like

i’ll just get one off the bst eventually, $150 with shipping is absolutely rancid

I’m not trying to get the like idk 𝓃ℯ𝓌 𝒽ℴ𝓉 𝒹𝓇ℴ𝓅 klondike I just want a like cool colorway or somethin I only have like 2 dollars from the last yoyo I bought

I think they will pop out at some point, i think there where already a couple on but at the same price as the new (which I will never understand), if you live in USA will be easier to get, imagine for me other than the price of the yoyo there is a huge shipping cost ane sometimes also fees.
If you can find and afford it trust all of us, is really the best release of 2023, also I am not even a Clyw fan, this was my first yoyo frim them!

3 Likes