KLONDIKE by CLYW - Available tonight at 10PM ET!

Klondike-CLYW-Featured

The new Klondike by CLYW is a stunning example of what can happen when two passionate forces in the world of yoyo come together! Japanese focused competition design meets Canadian return top aesthetics for a beautiful new throw that we seriously can’t put down!

CLYW-Klondike-Gold

Throughout CLYW’s journey, they have fostered a strong relationship with friends who are deeply involved in the yoyo community in Japan. With Japan being a significant return top market especially in terms of competitors, these friends have been constant supporters of CLYW, guiding players in understanding their brand and providing valuable insights into the Japanese market. When Steve at CLYW inquired which models were preferred by Japanese players for contests, they received feedback that that were was an opportunity to create something new and exciting.

Deep-Blue-Klondike-1 Deep-Blue-Klondike-2 Deep-Blue-Klondike-5

In collaboration with SUS YOYO MECHANICS, they embarked on reimagining their best competition model at the time - the Wildfire. Built to be stable, powerful and fast they took the parts that made it great and added an incredible amount of power and finesse. The The initial prototypes garnered immense praise from the entire CLYW team and they knew they had a true winner!

28-Stories-Silver-Rings-Klondike Hulk-Smash-Klondike

The Klondike exemplifies the power of bringing two worlds together for one new powerful throw. Super wide and powerful stainless steel rings with a shape that maximize rim weight but still maintains everything we love in CLYW aesthetics. The Klondike is pure gold!

15 Likes

I see another threat to my wallet and financial well-being approaching

4 Likes

Such a great throw!!!

1 Like

Not organic? Bi-metal? Not for this boomer :triumph:

I blame @SR1, if this isn’t the greatest preforming yoyo I’ve every thrown I’m gonna be pissed. (I’m totally kidding, but seriously Spence sold me and I’m sure a lot of others on this one, I trust his opinions completely)

5 Likes

Okay I laughed at loud at this can’t lie lol

1 Like

This is also gonna be the most expensive yoyo I’ve ever bought, but just having a 28 stories finally is gonna be worth it

3 Likes

Maybe I just buy one in every color and not buy a yoyo again for like a year lol. Love the navy, hulk smash is always dope and obviously 28 stories in one of the best colorways of all time

1 Like

CLYW’s best yoyo and it’s not even close. Do yourself a favor and cop one of these.

12 Likes

I’m very excited about this yoyo based on specs/shape/clyw-ness, but I’m also additionally excited about it for the hype it’s getting. I’m happy to get a new very good yoyo and as a clyw fan(boy) I’m very excited for a clyw yoyo to receive a lot of acclaim

4 Likes

It just looks good, you know what I mean? Not even talking aesthetics I mean you know how you look at one and you’re like yeah that’s probably an awesome yoyo, this has that written all over it

2 Likes

Deep blue secured!

1 Like

Aaanddd 28s sold out in 3 mins lol

3 Likes

Also I couldn’t resist another :skull::skull::skull:

It’s the GOAT :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

6 Likes

We had a few more 28 stories I just added back from Nationals so those are restocked now too! Definitely a beautiful color!

9 Likes

Haha sheesh man you’re in love. I hope some day I find me a yoyo I can love as much. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Had to cop from… a competitor unfortunately because my desired color was just gone as soon as I went to pay

BUT

Copped

2 Likes

André, you are the MAN and saved me with that you have no idea. I forgot to be on here at release and 28 stories were sold out already. Copped it now :raised_hands: most excited I’ve ever been for a yoyo.

5 Likes

14 of em left, all in 28’s or Hulk Smash cmon y’all don’t miss out on this one, it has future classic written alllll over it

12* do I get a little commission for this or? @AndreBoulay :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks to my man @bheinz63 for secure me a 28 stories while i was sleeping (its 6:50 am in UK), I see that there are some left but he decided to help me and secure one in case theh get sold out instantly!
And thanks to my man @SR1 to always have good eyes on great yoyos, I cant wait to play this powerful boy in the colourway i love, my first CLYW, I was months waiting for this drop!

3 Likes