Ditch and Klondike by CLYW return in some new classic Caribou Colors! - Available Thursday 11/16 - 10pm EST!

Klondike_Feature

The Klondike by CLYW has returned!!! - Back in 3 new classic Caribou Colors!!

Tiffany Mint, with black rims, Clareview Station with blue rims, and Big Bop!

The Klondike by CLYW is a collaborative masterpiece, blending Japanese competition-focused design with Canadian return top aesthetics to create a stunning and irresistible yoyo. Developed in partnership with SUS YOYO MECHANICS, the Klondike is a powerful throw that reimagines CLYW’s Wildfire model, featuring super wide stainless steel rings, maximizing rim weight while maintaining the beloved CLYW aesthetics, making it a true winner in the yoyo community.

Teal-Black-Rings-Klondike Teal-Black-Rings-Klondike-2 Teal-Black-Rings-Klondike-3

Ditch_Feature

Everybody’s favorite CLYW pocket throw returns in new classic Caribou Colors!! - Wolf Lake, Salmon Fade, Northern Lights, and Hulk Smash!

Hulk-Smash-Ditch Northern-Lights-Ditch Salmon-Fade-Ditch Wolf-Lake-Fade-Ditch

Introducing, The Ditch. It’s like The Gorge, only smaller. Significantly smaller. It’s a zippy, unresponsive EDC throw that’s perfect for whatever tiny pockets you have available. Looks good, plays great, even fits in skinny jeans.

11 Likes

I love my Ditch. I am very glad they are available again.

Thank you.

1 Like

@SR1 @LeftyThrower24 Pray to the lord!

3 Likes

it’s time.

4 Likes

no one, I repeat NO ONE gets a tiffany before @theendofcake gets theirs!

5 Likes

@SR1 now’s your chance :sweat_smile::laughing:

1 Like

Oh bummer! Heard all the BBB’s were sold out in advance already, so yeah, no need for anyone to show up for the drop or check stock or anything… trust me, they’re totally gone, so yeah don’t check or anything tomorrow night… crazy…

6 Likes

Make sure you set your alarm this time lol

1 Like

i also heard this, no need to open yoyoexpert near the release date. trust.

Good luck every one I hoping to snag one and see if it lives up to the hype.

The BBB one specifically doesn’t live up to the hype unfortunately, you’re gonna wanna pass on that one if you’re after that colorway specifically - I hear the Claireview Stations perform MUCH better

2 Likes

I figured this much, thanks for the info. I’ll keep that in mind.

possible trolling aside clareview looks great

1 Like

Bip Bop for some reason just isn’t as good as the others, please don’t buy it. I myself though, will take one for the team and cop it in that colorway to save you all from disappointment. You can thank me later when you’re much happier with your Tiffany and Clearview :handshake:

2 Likes

If you are about to buy a BBB Klondike or a Tiffany one please: S T O P

Do not even think about it, please let @SR1 and @theendofcake serve before everyone else, than please serve yourself and have a nice day.

1 Like

Am I weird for liking the navy and silver rim one the most? BBB and Tiffany are dope too though the more I look.

5 Likes

i was on the navy / silver train but the new colors are so good

honestly dont feel bad if you miss the most wanted one any of the three is fantastic

4 Likes

The international tribunal has decided. They listen to 100 unbelievable stories from all over the planet.

I am thrilled to announce that the undisputed make-believe storyteller title goes to Spence

His statements about the Klondike BBB are so incredibly make-believe, that there was no choice, But to prequalify him, and push him right through to the finals and over the top to win the award

The World B.S. Championships.

I’m sure tomorrow night when the Klondike drop, that Spence will be watching cartoons and eating Cheetos and drinking a Red Bull, and not even thinking about yo-yos, especially Klondikes…

Life goes on….

1 Like

Having some fun with the Ditch!

Having some fun with the Klondike!

17 Likes

she is so beautiful :bowing_man: