KLONDIKE by CLYW - Available tonight at 10PM ET!

I was only planning on snagging one for @Albertino but seeing that Hulk Smash is still in stock is making it hard to resist lol

3 Likes

I had to wait until i secured the colorway i wanted before i chimed in on this yoyo. Its been really hard not giving my opinion on it the past few weeks as others were talking about it, but i didnā€™t want to add to the hype and give myself more competition for the drop yesterday.

I picked up a hulk smash from the first drop and have been throwing it ever since. It truly is the best yoyo ive ever played with. I love my mowl, g2, tp and other clyw stuff, but nothing really comes close to this yoyo in performance, handfeel and stability. Its just so damn fun to throw i donā€™t give enough attention to my other stuff much lately. Btw, in case anyones wondering, i have a wildfire. It doesnā€™t hold a candle to Klondike.

@SR1 im sorry i havenā€™t backed you up in the chat earlier. I truly was being selfish and i sorta feel bad about it. Sorta

1 Like

Looks like a bunch of these just got restocked in 28 stories and hulk smash!

2 Likes

@AndreBoulay and the YYE crew using their magic to whip up more Klondikeā€™s

4 Likes

Honestly, great move from CLYW, I thought the first run in the other Japanese shop was the only one and went sold out in a minute, nice to see that they created many of each colourway, all the rush to get one wasnā€™t needed but you never know,

1 Like

It was still insanely cool of @bheinz63 to scoop you up a 28 Stories too, stand up guy!

2 Likes

Man you have no idea how many releases I missed as when I wake up it was everything sold out, I think it is the bad side of the timezone, for example even if I am not particularly interested in the One drop cherakote and new model, I never seen one still in stock once wake up

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why I loved the random scattered drop @G2_Jake did recently, that gave us internationals a chance

2 Likes

Anyone know the gap width of the Klondike?

1 Like

Gap width of 4.45mm!

2 Likes

Nice. Now just gotta wait/hope they make a future run in a color I like (solid red would be ideal).

1 Like

Missed the original drop but managed to snag a 28S on the restock. Hopefully I donā€™t have to wait for the 3rd run for a Jack Rabbit :sob:

Iā€™m hoping for an unknown version someday :black_circle:

4 Likes

the tiffany klondike will be mine one day :bowing_man::bowing_man:

2 Likes

Lmfao I had a heart attack when I saw this thread cause I thought the new batch w/ BBB was dropping tonight out of nowhere and it was the first Iā€™d heard of it

Careful with the bumps lol

5 Likes

pranked :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:

1 Like

omg the tiffany klondike just dropped

My heart sank when I thought I missed the new drop lol thanks @theendofcake for bumping this :sweat_smile:

love u too my friend

1 Like

I do not even need another Klondike but when I see this up I just teleport myself in this topic, lmao this is how good is the Klondike.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE, HAVE ONE!

3 Likes