Superstar, skyline or anything less than 120$. Please help

Same as top. My only preference is full sized and metal. Thanks

CLYW Sasquatch 115$ and very nice metal yoyo. It is stable, and spins a lot :smiley:

Full sized metal under 120$ huh?

One Drop Dang
One Drop Code 1
SPYY Pro
SPYY Solaris
ILYY Torino
ILYY Lioplueridon
Werrd Irony
YYF Superstar
YYF Skyline
YYF Supernova

that’s just off the top of my head. If you can BST, you will find 1204+ yoyos for less than 120$

i so want an hspin pheonix its $120 and is absolutely gorgeous

My favorite yoyo at this point is an ILYY Sakura but that might be a hair small for full sized.

The ILYY Fury is my favorite full sized yoyo currently but that’s about $5 over your limit.

The Skyline is high up on my list too but I don’t think I would consider it a full sized yoyo.

The Superstar feels more full sized to me but I didn’t love the one I owned. It played well I just liked other things at the time.

The ILYY Liopleurodon would fit all your criteria and is a great grinding yoyo that’s super smooth.

The Kyo DNS is also a smooth, full sized yoyo that comes in under $100.

My friend has a with a skyline but herd it’s good. What is the word about the superstar.

I’m a big fan of my Skylines and I liked the Superstar but just wasn’t into it as much during the period I owned it. I may actually go looking for another sometime soon. There are a number of factors to what would make you the happiest but at $120 you do have a number of really good choices.

You should wait till the 1drop burnside comes out