Super G!

Anyone seen Jensen’s Northstar Eats A Small Child video?

Well, Northstars are great but the fact that they are plastic mean they don’t spin as well as most decent metals. Northstar spins roughly for 3-4 minutes. Jensen got a combo of more than a minute pulled off the Nothstar. 1/3 of the Northstar’s max spin time. He’s an elite player meaninig that he’s mastered the technique. I’m just saying 40-50 secs on an all metal should not be hard at all as long as you keep the string controled and centered.

Gosh…someone tell him the freakin spin time so we can forget about this thread.

But that’s the thing. There is no “spin time.”

lol ;D

Totaly, spin time is very dependant an your throw!

The Super G has been clinically proven to produce spin times of 2 minutes, 35 seconds, and 89 seconds. Fact.

I just ordered a Super G a few days ago. So it might be here tomorrow or Monday.
But like a lot of people said, spin time does depend on how strong and straight your throw is. And with a good throw, im guessing it will sleep for atleast 2-3 minutes, or if your really good, then more. (As this is the spin time I get on most YYF yoyos)

You just said yourself that spintime changes drastically, and you aren’t helping.

If my niece throws a Super G, she will get 30 seconds sleeptime, I can probably get it to 5 minutes and Rick Wyatt could probably make it sleep for 20 minutes.

What do you want me to tell this kid? That it sleeps for 20 minutes then he is disappointed he can only get 1?

That yoyo spins in ten seconds flat!

Both the yoyo you have and the super g will spin as long as you can make them spin, and either one can probably spin as long as you would ever need it to.

Edit:

I just DROPPED my campfire (YES while I was holding the string I am insane not illogical) and timed the sleep time to be twelve seconds, before it fell over. And now I just dropped my glow-nasty, and it spun for twenty four seconds, maybe a little more. On an average throw of mine each of them would spin for at least three minutes.