Super Bowl 45

Did anybody else get really excited when Slash came on?

Yay! I’m watching it!

Yeah, until Fergie started singing. That was freaking terrible.

7 Likes

It was kind of disappointing.

I totally agree, she doesn’t even look good tonight, she must’ve stayed up all night last night smoking cigarettes and killing puppies. >.>

lol ;D

I really don’t mean to swear, but, the Black Eyed Peas sucked ballz. Worst halftime since Prince

Am I the only guy who doesn’t care about super bowl at all? :-[

No. :slight_smile: I’m kinda of dissapointed the Steelers didn’t win, but whatever.

I was yoyoing. Then my neighbors started yelling over the music I was throwing to when the Packers won. lol

The entire production of the halftime show was terrible. They started it without checking the levels on any of the microphones and it only went downhill from there.

But don’t forget, even worthless pop music and half asleep sound engineers need some LO\E, whatever that is.

2 Likes

Ehhhh, Howz about dem PACKERS, ehhh.

1 Like

Woo!!! Go Pack!!! Took it all the way this year!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yep, my only regret is that I wasn’t up with Beth and Harry at Bootleggers in Wascot, just up 73 from Minong. They’re probably still knocking the walls down.

i love super bowl and im from australia…dissapointed that steelers didnt win though :frowning: but i like AFL better so it wasnt a big deal for me

OOOH

Yeah Better Half time shows have been done. Still the glow suites looked cool.

I watched about 30 minutes of game. And I made sure to catch the newest OldSpice commercial.

American football (now also known as Handegg) is a bit too “stop motion” for me. I feel like there’s a huge setup for a very brief moment of play. But then again I’m used to the 45 minute halves of constant action.

her dancing was terrible. even slash looked bored when they sang together. this was not the best halftime show. not at all

yo i got mad when the steelers lost even though im not a steelers fan, but i just wanted them to when cause the packers eliminated the Giants in the regular season

lol, i heard that christina agulara sung the national anthem wrong lol :o she must be :-[ .