Super Bowl 45

Haha, I just watched it for the chips and wings. lol

She didn’t sing it wrong, she just added grunts and gurgles that simply didn’t belong.

haha

PACKERS!

GO-PACK-GO! GO-PACK-GO! GO-PACK-GO! GO-PACK-GO! GO-PACK-GO! GO-PACK-GO! GO-PACK-GO!

That won’t be the last time you see Aaron Rodgers and the Packers in the Super Bowl.

I said it in the playoffs thread, it was going to be the Steelers and the Packers in the Super Bowl, I also said that the Packers would win, I am a walking futuristic Sports Almanac, better be on the lookout for Biff…

1 Like

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Christina-Aguilera-flubs-Super-Bowl-national-anthem-020611?GT1=39002 lol

She skipped a line, instead of singing “O’er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming,” she sang “What so proudly we watched at the twilight’s last gleaming.”

I watched! Did a lot of yelling and threw my Steelers yo-yo for the occasion. They lost anyway, but you can’t win them all I guess.

I think we are talking Fantasy Football Orcale…

The extra noise is nothing out of the ordinary. Check this out

(Actual simpsons audio)

I wish I could find the video of this. They have a clock in the background, and it shows that when he’s done an hour goes by.