Summit vs Shutter and Rally

I’ve been saving up for a while to get my first really good yoyo (my best yoyo right now is the DMII). I’ve been really thinking about getting the Summit, but then I thought about getting a Shutter and a Rally at the same time. Should I get the Summit and wait to get one of the other yoyos, or should I get the Rally and Shutter right now?

I realize it’s mostly a matter of opinion. But I’m still curious.

What kind of yoyo are you looking for?

A Summit, or a Shutter, or a Rally.

Of the three you mentioned all are great throws. Also, all three are pretty wide spread as well so you should be able to have all three as time permits. Go with the one you think you will like the best!! (then get one or both of the others down the road)

Obviously. He’s asking what about the kind of playstyle it will be utilized for, and you preferences. Fast or slow? Floaty or Solid? Any preferred shape? What kind of axle system? etc. You should list your preferences, because if not, this thread basically becomes everyone choosing their favorite yoyos, and not helping you find something that fits your preferences.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’d get a rally and a shutter but that’s just my 2 cents. With the summit, it’s really a hit or miss. You either love it or hate it.

Sorry for the obvious (and kinda blunt) response. I was answering on a tablet and didn’t want to type a long description. But this thread is now useless cause I just bought a Summit! This is my first really good yoyo so I was just starting to get nervous about whether It would be the right yoyo for me. So… Sorry for the useless thread XD

You’ll be very happy with it, especially moving from a dm2. If you want an amazing but low priced throw, rally and SHUTTER are both amazing.
Edit: Typo fixed… :stuck_out_tongue:

^That post contains the most hilarious typo I’ve ever read! Thanks for that, Kennan, it made my day! :smiley:

Like others have said, you’re going to be happy with either, but personally, I’d be tempted to get the Rally and Shutter. I hear both are amazing values, and play like much higher priced throws. I have one of each on the way, so I’ll be able to give a more in depth analysis soon!

Lol, I hadn’t even noticed! :smiley:

I think I’m going to save up for the Rally next. I’ve had my eye on it for a while. PM me when you get the yoyos!

Hahahahahaha I just died. Dang thumbs are too wide to type with my ipod in portrait mode… Thank you for spelling my name right, that’s a rare thing too!

Wait, the summit is like $80 more than the other two, how are you asking?

He’s asking whether he should get a Summit, or a Rally and Shutter at the same time. Summit is $115+, and the other two are $90 combined, so around the same price range.

I had been wondering if I should get two yoyos at the same time or the summit. I just bought the Summit instead!