Sick.

Thanks!

wow

much good

very yoyo

wow good stuff
1 Like

Much flow

Very yoyo                                                            

doge approved

such skills
                                                                                                       wow

2 Likes

Bump

Really nice stuff Stephen (I hope that you spell your name that way lol) I see you really love that rally! Is that what you filmed at FIU? Would you mind filming me lol I would love to make a vid

You spelled my name right! Haha.

This was filmed at MMC. I would love to film you sometime, just hit me up whenever.

Are you going to young circle today?

Yeah, ill be there at 3.

So enjoy. Many quality.

Woah, no way! I never knew that you (SlimJoe) were Stephen Fuentes! Cool.

Anyway, NICE video. From GA States to this video, I have come to the conclusion that you are AWESOME.

Why didn’t you compete at Worlds though? You got the skills!

Lol, i’m horrible at competing. I will do it every so often, but thats the extent of it.

I’m glad you think so, though! Thank you!

Bump!

I didn’t know that you were Stephen Fuentes! You looked so familiar from GA States but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Such flow, Wow.

Now you know! Haha.

This guy is great he stood in front of me at Worlds in front row 2 years in a row.And it was a blast watching him . I even have a video of him .