Successor to airetics?

Man…remember airetics string? Best stuff I ever played. Lucky for me, i stockpiled it and still have some left. Its great because it lasts forever too.
Has anyone picked up the torch? I protect these things like a child and sure would love to have more.

6 Likes

I like the nylon string from legitstrings more than airetics. But its only on custom order. But its even better!

A lot of people like nylon from badwolfeco.

2 Likes

Zipline is popular

1 Like

Dizzo… I have a question.

If the Airetic string lasts “forever’ why did you have to stockpile it?

Wouldn’t 1 string per yo-yo just ‘last fo-eva’?

:joy:

2 Likes

I tried airetics couple of time as a friend let me take a couple of his ones, best strings ever tried!
Great feeling overall, durable and great for slacks, never found them in Uk and sad to hear that they stopped produce them, it was indeed a great product

3 Likes

I also enjoy the Airetics, still have a couple small packs of new strings from the last go around.

I play them sparingly and then add them to the “wash” pile when needed :grin:

2 Likes

To protect against theft, probably. String theives can hide anywhere in a crowd.

Ivan

2 Likes

I was strictly throwing Airetics until they closed up shop. Really happy with BadWolfeCo Sliccs in Goldilocks thickness. They’re a little more plush than Airetics but have a very similar feel.

8 Likes

Zipline Skyline 3’s 100% the same in play , I actually can’t tell the difference between the 2, I have 3 pinkish Airetics and the only way I can tell the difference is the Skylines are a slightly brighter pink

3 Likes

“Forever” is a figurative term in this instance. A proper control has not been established at this point, being that none of the string I currently own have an age that merits being in existence “forever”.
Furthermore, over the years, my hands have taken on a tactile feel resembling that of raw granite. I fear that between now and the time of my demise (hopefully not soon) my sandpaper fingers will eventually prove that airetics are in fact, not lasting “forever”.

1 Like

Zipline Skyline all the way. Like em even more than the Airetics.

3 Likes