string

i like 100% polyester

Currently using slick 6, but hoping to try some empirestring cough me wants to be tester cough.
I have used the chaos that came with my M1, and i loved it. I really wish a 100 pack came with my M1, because it is some great stuff. I might get some more chaos, but right now i got about 125 slicks to burn through.

yeah the string that comes with the m1 is really good. hey this is a little off topic but is your m1 really responsive.
tickle it

It was, then i cleaned it in water and soap. Then it was still responsive. Then I played with it for two hours, then it was unresponsive. Then after a week, it was responsive again. Then I cleaned it in water and soap again. Still responsive. Then i woke up after 8 hours of sleep, unresponsive.

So no, my M1 is not responsive, just really badly scratched after I by accident performed “Unleash the dog”. I guess that trick speaks for itself.

one of my favorite tricks, ‘‘unleash the dog’’ is awsome… lol, j/k, wont happen with my strings…

cough me wants to be tester cough

Glowed, underlined, bolded and repeated.

we will see. empirestrings

um… 100% cotton?
i’ll play whatever though.

100% cotton, never see many people use that. But i got a good guess why you do.
Is it because polyester will melt from the friction on a wodden axle?
Just me wild guessing.

and doing so correctly!

i actually made a bunch of string today, ill try and get them out tom. i made a bunch today, so a lot of you should be getting them very soon.

at the min i use 100% poly! im thinking of changing to somthing else, dont kno what though, what ever string i get it always seems to get really tight twists up like crazy after all of 2 mins! does empire string do this? have u got a UK tester, cough HINT COUGH haha! (me)

Perfect Fit String

The Strings that Mike sent me were slick 6 and I love them. The poly string were too unresponsive.

I also throw 100% cotton on my Grey Fox and slick on my Speed Maker.

100% poly always :wink: :wink: :wink:

yeah i like 100% poly as well, however im am playing with some new string ideas… stay tuned…

Nice. Looking forward to when they come out.

I use both, it just happens that I have more poly’s than slick 6.
I have tried 2 other strings NFS and Voodoo Bunny Rope,
I like the Bunny Rope also.

Well me…I’m a string junkie. I’ve spent as much on string as I have on yoyo’s. Well, not really, but you get my point. My current favorite is G-String Intentus. But I have 40 of the new Cotton Core blends on the way, their expensive, but hopefully worth it. I do give prop’s to Ape7566 for his Perfect Fit String, they hold up very very well. I’ve tried just about every string out there, and I like most of them for different things.

It is time for me to get new string. My Angel hair is darker than my worn down guitar strings that are grey. My string that I made are good, but they get thin and not as “bouncy”. (Cotton, go figure) So, its time to get some polys!